magazine cover I designed

marcometer

Here's a magazine cover I designed for my Photoshop class.I made up the name and all photos were taken by me as well (we couldn't use any existing names or copyrighted photos, everything had to be original). I haven't had my typography class yet so Im not all that happy with my text. But all in all, Im happy with the way it came out. I just hope I get a good grade on it, since this was our final project.

DESMONCITY.jpg

if i were u id post this on the off topic thread

Oh man thanks for telling me, Im a moron, I wasn't paying attention to where I was posting stuff. Im apart of alot of message boards, so sometimes I get confused on which thread is the right one to post it on. Well looks like it was moved already, so I guess I dont have to worry bout it anymore. But I'll try to remember next time.

it's cool :D ! i made something like that for my college course. it was a music magazine though.

Cool, yeah everyone in my class thought I was either going to make a concert poster for the final project (cause almost everyone in my class knows Im heavily into music). But I said I was going to do a magazine and everyone thought I was going to do a music magazine. So I decided to do something different and I had all these zoo pics from my photography class too. But I also wanted to do something different because, I want my portfolio to look diverse. I figure the more variety I show, the better chance I'll have at getting a job when I graduate.