warped 8.9.07 mansfield, mass.

theamaranth

ahh sooo. I know I'm likeee never on here..but jarrod is at work,

and I'm chilling at his house and figured I'd make myself useful and

review the warped we went to yesterday. [in case you've forgotten who I am, I'm jarrod's girlfriend, heather...I did the paramore video contest wayy back.]

alrighty, so wednesday night jarrod, jarrod's brother drew, our friends scott and max and I all drove down to stay at kristina's house. this way we could just get up not sooo early and go to the show.

so we got to the tweeter center around 10:30 and gates opened at about 11:30 and jarrod and max and I were rushing around like crazy trying to find the schedule. we were at the top of some stairs and we saw another area with merch tents and stages so we tried to get over there...

then we realized there was another set of gates to be opened.

so when they did it was a mad rush to the schedule..

we found out paramore was playing last, 8:30, after killswitch engage.

and then we found out that the paramore signing was at 4.

soo I bought another paramore tshirt and then we headed over to

the 13 stage and watched CIWWAF. and then red jumpsuit came on and I wandered off and ended up chilling/meeting the dudes from the spill canvas...which was pretty badass, considering I didn't get to see them play cuz they were on the same time as paramore.

so besides cute and rja, we saw as I lay dying, coheed and cambria, the starting line, circa survive, evaline, killswitch, and then of course, paramore.

inbetween those shows, from 3-4 jarrod and I waited in the wicked long line to meet paramore....and at the front, it really wasn't even a line, more like a huge mass of ppl. and zac didn't seem very impressed to be there...but we walked thru and I got my copy of substream signed andd jarrod got his paramore fan club card signed.

soo around 7:30 killswitch played and jarrod and drew were upfront the entire show..I was off to the side of the stage but still pretty close...and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to be up front for paramore...then I realized I had to be. so right after the last song from killswitch, I ran and fought through tons of sketchy and super sweaty dudes till I found jarrod and drew. we were soo tightly packed up against that barricade. it was crazy. and then paramore came on stage. and of course, hayley recognized jarrod and pointed at him a few times. =] I can't really remember the order of the set, but I'm sure jarrod will =]

so yea, we got killed by crowd surfers but it was more than worth it.

we didn't get home till like 2 this morning...and jarrod's boss called him at like 9 and wanted him to come in, but we're both dead tired and jarrod is super sunburnt.=]

sooo yea. that was a little taste of our warped adventure..

some moreee picss:

warped008.jpg

warped049.jpg

warped058.jpg

warped059.jpg

warped064.jpg

warped067.jpg

warped 035.jpg

warped 034.jpg

warped 008.jpg

warped 044.jpg

warped 045.jpg

warped 046.jpg

warped 047.jpg

^ i think they do wear the same outfits when they perform to save like all their clothes from getting clatty. i guess they just dirty up the one set.

and that's cool. i'm quite stupid and thought it was indoors cause it was dark. i'd just never seen pics of them playing that late yet. cool.

This show was so awesome! I loved how it was dark out because it wasn't hot or anything. They were very good and so very entertaining to watch. :D

The only bad thing was that I waited two hours in line for their signing and I didn't get anything. Dang people who cut in line. :crybad:

I can't wait to see them again!

^ But I thought they played like nearly every day, does that mean they have to keep washing them or do they just put them back on all smelly haha. Maybe they have like 10 of the same outfit lol... joking

i don't think they wash them, lol. they are just going to get all dirty again, and i guess they are only on stage for like half an hr or whatever.