my life

baseplayer1

sorry for the spelling it might sound a littile sappy but how cares paramores music has changed my life in so many ways how i think how i act how i talk [what i write on my folders] its amazing how one band can change not just one but alot of lives so dramaticly i know im not the #1 fan but im getting close to #2 my sisters think im upsest with paramore im happy they think that but thats how much i lik paramore

i think they have a good influence on everyones lives actually...well, the fans who take the time to care. lol. i'm pretty obsessed with them...since i got riot on june 12th the only cd i listened to for about a month was riot...then i finally branced back to all we know is falling. and since then i've only listened to those 2 cds, and boys like girls a few times. ok, i'm too hyper right now and i babble. sorry. =]

Yeah I love em alot....for one they are all right around my age and its cool to have a band thas signed and have so much sucess around my age..and we have prolly all gone through the same things growing up and everything. which they express in thier music. I find myself listeing to them alot through out the day...every now and then I will slip in another cd lol...but right after that its paramore lol.

yea theyve deffinatley had an influence on me, im so obsessed w/ them it unbeliveable, but i love it. they are so fun to obsses over:mrgreen: but yea they are basically the only thing i listen to. ill put my ipod on shuffle, but i just skip past antyhing thats not paramore, so its like...parashuffle:mrgreen:

^^ hahah yeah!

and about Parashuffle, yes, I do feel like this too :D

it's amazing how they have changed my life... and they still are.. and it's truth, they never get old. I listen to them about 2 years and I haven't got bored about it. hahaha.

that's so cool to have 'music love'

yea theyve deffinatley had an influence on me, im so obsessed w/ them it unbeliveable, but i love it. they are so fun to obsses over:mrgreen: but yea they are basically the only thing i listen to. ill put my ipod on shuffle, but i just skip past antyhing thats not paramore, so its like...parashuffle:mrgreen:

parashuffle i actually laughed out loud about that. shows how lame I am ;)

Paramore have influenced me in alot of ways. There not like other bands, that I can have an obession over them for a few months, then not give a damn about them afterwards. They're the reason why I have a guitar next to me,that i'm learning how to play. That i've given up on people who have just walked all over me plenty of time and that I should stand up for myself. The way i'm gonna try so hard this year to get rid of my fear of public speaking, because I can talk alot normally so why not infront of a crowd? And just to be myself always.

They're the only band where I haven't got bored of hearing the same album over and over again for 2 years, something to be proud of :)

I think half of paramore's appeal is because they're just genuinely good role models and they're all real. Second is definitely their age. I mean the reason we love them so much is because of the music of course. It's because we can all relate to what they are trying to convey with their songs.