stalker

haha. ok no, i'm not really a stalker at all i swear :[

but i feel kind of weird about this... so, paramore is going to be in cleveland on their day off from warped today & i'm thinking they might go see the warped exhibit at the rock hall, unless they already have? my mom works downtown right down the street from the rock hall & if don't have to work at 1 (i'm supposed to call in and see if they still need me) i really want to go dowtown! the chances are slim that i'll actually run into them, but i could at least try right?

would you do it? and if i do go downtown does anyone have any tips on how i could possibly find them better? lmao :/

I'm pretty sure they've seen the Warped exhibit at the Rock and Roll HOF...they were there when it opened when they played their acoustic set and did that show with SURS...

Honestly, I'd give them their space on their day off...let them have some time to themselves to just relax and chill.

Stop telling this person what they should and shouldn't do,it's up to them if they want to visit the exhibit and look to see if the band are around.They are this persons idols and they would like to meet them if they have the chance so don't go putting them down and telling them what they can and can not do.

Stop telling this person what they should and shouldn't do,it's up to them if they want to visit the exhibit and look to see if the band are around.They are this persons idols and they would like to meet them if they have the chance so don't go putting them down and telling them what they can and can not do.

Um I hate to tell you this, but the question was "would you do it?" Therefore, we're all entitled to share our opinions. =]

Yeah but most of you were saying no they shouldn't when at the end of the day its their choice and yes I know everyone is entitled of freedom of speech and their opinion but you should given your opinion and said it's choice and you decide instead in which a couple of you did and said its not a good idea and you shouldn't.