Digital cameras at shows

Chesh

I just got my tickets to the Astoria concerts and I see "Strictly no photography within the venue"

that means I can't bring a digital camera? I know that there are loads of cameras at shows... will they take it at the entrance?

Last time I went to the Astoria I took a camera and they saw it and didnt take it, I think most venues say that but dont really stick to it. Put it in your pocket though. One thing they will take is water or any drinks so dont bother bringing any, they hand it out anyway.

Where did you get your tickets from? Im going to the Sep 6th Astoria one and they havent been posted yet... :???:

Last time I went to the Astoria I took a camera and they saw it and didnt take it, I think most venues say that but dont really stick to it. Put it in your pocket though. One thing they will take is water or any drinks so dont bother bringing any, they hand it out anyway.

Where did you get your tickets from? Im going to the Sep 6th Astoria one and they havent been posted yet... :???:

got them off ebay, and I got them 1 week after it came to the UK address since I'm from Israel

^ haha put it in your shoe, doesnt it hurt your foot or break your camera? You could always just put it in a rolled up jumper or in your pocket with your hands in it, but they shouldnt take it at the Astoria, me my friends got in with ours last time I went.

As for the ticket, oh that is wierd seeing as you live abroad and I still dont have mine, I hope they come soon cause Im going on holiday on Monday.

^ haha put it in your shoe, doesnt it hurt your foot or break your camera? You could always just put it in a rolled up jumper or in your pocket with your hands in it, but they shouldnt take it at the Astoria, me my friends got in with ours last time I went.

As for the ticket, oh that is wierd seeing as you live abroad and I still dont have mine, I hope they come soon cause Im going on holiday on Monday.

i have like a thin camera. i just stick it like in the middle of the shoe. oh well its worth it get the camera in. i know some place have metal detector (like hand wands) so if they have those the shoe is like the best bet

If you're wearing a hoodie, put it under your arm pit lol.

It's random, I know.

Generally, at the astoria they don't mind cameras unless you've got something with a huge lens on the front of it & then they'll just put it in the box office & give you like a ticket to collect it after the show.