FRENCH - LA PRESSE : Hayley interview

little_caro

lol thats pretty rad

i could probably translate most of it, but i don't have time right now =\

but how 'bout trying freetranslation.com?

hopefully that works =D

edit:

i just skimmed a bit through, and she talks about misery business and whats it's about [a girl that manipulated a guy with her body and ect. ect] and how personal those lyrics are.. and being on tour with her dad back in 2005, and some of her musical influences.

sorry it's only a bit.. lol i've only been taking french for two years

this is what i got on freetranslation.com, most of it makes sense:-

Paramore passes his third one been consecutive to his camp of been favorite, the Vans Warped Turn. In 2005, its young members joined themselves to the itinerant circus of the punk one. Accompanied besides by the father of Hayley, the singer. Not this year nevertheless. The members of the punk pop quartet of the Tennessee come tomorrow to the park John Flag with the some 60 others group turn.

Cut text To Print To Send to consult also Read other items on these subjects:

Paramore (89%)

Hayley Williams (77%)

Kevin Lyman (73%)

Misery Business (70%) to consult also The last month, Kevin Lyman, the big employer of the Warped Turn, invited Paramore in his private bus. The goes out of the group younger of his turn worried it. For since the gone out in last June of their second disc, Riot!, and of the first catchy title Misery Business, a little too much people dispute themselves the time of the young musicians.

"Kevin repeated us: are you certain to be OK? If you continue to that rhythm, you will burn yourself!", relates Hayley Williams, the singer of 19 years.

To the next vacation day, the employer invited them to fish in the gulf of Mexico.

"It wanted to recall us this that meant the words to relax and vacation. It was a good idea", does she laugh at the cell one, interviewed between two mouthfuls of his soup.

If the employer is paternal with Paramore, this is a little because it see them grown since three summers.

"I know, this is cliché, but the Turn resembles a gigantic camp of been for us. This is the organized chaos", launches the turns brown singer.

Truck to the principal scene

The adventure of Paramore began in 2005 on the scene Shira Girl. A miniature laid one out scene in a truck éventré. Not the better place to emphasize itself.

To Montreal in 2005, she was isolated at the far end of the site, to some meters of the road and car that buried the noise of the guitars.

"Sometimes, I thought that the scene was going to collapse! It was a beautiful challenge and probably the better thing that we could arrive. Every day, one distributed our flyers to invite the people to our concert. One appreciates to be able to play this year on the principal scene. Our fans, one won them a to a."

Almost all, some does. Their first fan already was conquered. It was the hayley father, elderly then of 16 years. It accompanied the group during the whole turn, to verify that the two months of travel by buses with about one hundred rockeurs would not corrupt his girl and the three musical others, Josh, Jeremy and Zac.

Not cool, a father in the middle of the party?

"No, it was likable, does she reply. It wanted just to assure itself that his girl went well. Of course, this year, it is different without him. But as I see it less often, one takes advantage more of the past time together."

Especially that the father does not have to worry. A dream of adolescent one, the beer cash registers that lead everywhere and the hundreds of amis-rockeurs? Not really for Paramore, assure Hayley.

"One celebrates sometimes, but usually, one remains rather quiet. It there has not nothing of too reflected in all that. We are not pure Christians or moralistic. This is simply our nature."

For their numerous melodies and rather clean, Paramore quotes as influences as much Jimmy Eat World that Death Hansom For Cutie and New Found Glory. As for the stunted Hayley and the power surprising of his voice, she says to inspire itself etta James and of Chaka Khan. But for the words, this is something else.

"My texts are rather personal, does she explain. Before, I hid myself behind metaphors, but now. For example, Misery Business talks about a girl that used his body to handle my friend. For the first time, I see a person some to check another, by pure selfishness and wickedness. It was strange and that injured me."

ACTUALLY IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL, LOL!

Paramore passes it’s third consecutive run on the Vans Warped Tour this year. In 2005, the young members joined the punk like circus along with the father of Hayley, the singer. The members of the Tennessee pop-punk quartet come tomorrow to Park John Flag with some sixty other bands.

Last month, Kevin Lyman, the grand patron of Warped Tour, invited Paramore to his private bus. He goes out to say that he is worried about the young group. Since last June the group has gone out to produce their second album, Riot!, and the catchy tune, Misery Business[a lot of people dispute themselves at the young people?]

Kevin says: “Are you sure you’re okay? If you continue that rhythm you will burn yourself!”, to Hayley Williams, the 19[she’s 18] year old singer.

The next vacation day, the patron[Kevin], invited them out ot fishing on the Gulf of Mexico.

“He wanted to remind us what the words relax & vacation meant, and it was a good idea.”, she[Hayley] laughs through the cellphone between two mouthfuls of soup.

[Kevin] may seem a little parental Paramore because of the fact he’s watched them grow over the past three summers.

“I know this is cliché but, the Tour resembles a gigantic camp for all of us.”, says the lead singer.

^ that's the first half, I'm working on the rest right now. the little brackets I put in are because one) I'm kind of pressed for time so I couldn't translate everything and two) it doesn't make any sense in some cases if I hadn't put [Kevin] or someone/something else.

It's not perfect, but at least it's readable now! Tonight I'll edit through it again & do the parts I missed on the first paragraph.