Warped 8.17-Boise, Idaho

SuperJess

I was at the Boise Warped tour and it was amazing! hey super jess. i was in the very front wearing a Paramore shirt that was white i had black hair and black rimmed glasses and maybe you saw when i asked Hayley for a hug :D i got some great pictures too i'll have to post them as soon as i get my scanner!:D

I was at the Boise Warped tour and it was amazing! hey super jess. i was in the very front wearing a Paramore shirt that was white i had black hair and black rimmed glasses and maybe you saw when i asked Hayley for a hug :D i got some great pictures too i'll have to post them as soon as i get my scanner!:D

You were up front during the acoustic set? Sorry, I didn't really see the crowd at all during either set, I was pretty focused on shooting, as you can tell haha. I might have seen you but I just don't remember. Butttt yeah I was wearing a white TWLOHA shirt and brown shorts and I have reddish hair, you might have seen me? I worked the TWLOHA tent, too.

You were up front during the acoustic set? Sorry, I didn't really see the crowd at all during either set, I was pretty focused on shooting, as you can tell haha. I might have seen you but I just don't remember. Butttt yeah I was wearing a white TWLOHA shirt and brown shorts and I have reddish hair, you might have seen me? I worked the TWLOHA tent, too.

yes i saw you. i actually saw you a couple of times. like when i was waiting in line. i saw your pictures and they are amazing i can actually see myself in your pictures and the ones that you took of Hayley bending down was when i was asking her for a hug.

yes i saw you. i actually saw you a couple of times. like when i was waiting in line. i saw your pictures and they are amazing i can actually see myself in your pictures and the ones that you took of Hayley bending down was when i was asking her for a hug.

Thanks! The pictures turned out really great, I was excited. And if you can be seen in my pictures, then I definitely saw you too, haha.