Warped 8.17-Boise, Idaho

SuperJess

I just flew home today and I'm hella jetlagged still but I'll post up a quick write up. Okay so I was working with TWLOHA, so I got there super early, and Bayside's bus was parked next to Paramore's and while we were unloading, Paramore's merch guy was too and I saw all their bikes in the trailer, haha. Anyway, my Mom came too (she's so awesome, haha) and she comes up to the tent and she's like "Paramore is doing an acoustic set at the myspace tent later" so we walked over and I talked to the people to make sure I could get a good spot to shoot (I had a press pass) and they said just to come a few minutes early because the Paramore one would be packed. So I went over to interview All Time Low, then had to head over and shoot there acoustic set, then ran down to shoot The Almost's set, and then I headed back to the tent, got a drink, sold a few shirts, and headed back to the myspace tent about 20 minutes before their set. It was PACKED.

I got a good spot, and they came in. I don't remember the setlist but the played 4 songs, and had to spend a lot of time tuning the guitars in between songs. During the set, Zac and Chad from NFG were sitting by me, and this guy was trying to show them card tricks but he kept screwing it up, I took a ton of shots of that, haha. So then I went and chilled in the tent for a while, and after we tore down our tent I headed back over to the mainstage to shoot Paramore's electric set. They played Miz Biz, Emergency, Here We Go Again, That's What You Get, For A Pessimist..., Crushcrushcrush, and Pressure. My camera batteries died during TWYG, so I pulled out my dinky 4mp one and shot until those batteries died, then went backstage for the rest of the set. I have sooooo many pictures it'll take some time to sort through them all, but I'll post when I put them up on my site!

howd you end up working with To Write Love On Her Arms at warped tour...and hey do you think you might be able to get a shirt for me...like a girl on the Paramore Fans Group on myspace talking about this shirt that had the lyrics from We Are Broken on one of the To Write Love On Her Arms shirt and apprentley it was only sold at warped. But was that just a volunteer thingy or are you really working for them...because Id like to get my hands on one of those shirts and donate some money to the orginzation.

howd you end up working with To Write Love On Her Arms at warped tour...and hey do you think you might be able to get a shirt for me...like a girl on the Paramore Fans Group on myspace talking about this shirt that had the lyrics from We Are Broken on one of the To Write Love On Her Arms shirt and apprentley it was only sold at warped. But was that just a volunteer thingy or are you really working for them...because Id like to get my hands on one of those shirts and donate some money to the orginzation.

It's sold out, and I don't think they'll be getting any more for the tour. I don't know if it will be up online or not, but I'm guessing since Young Elmo went up it should too.