Is there a greet and meet at any of the Astoria shows?

Chesh

Does anyone know if they are doing a greet and meet contest or something for any of the Astoria shows? it's my first time at the astoria, I'm going to both of the dates so if anyone can give tips in order to meet them before/after the show it'd be great

There's no meet and greet scheduled, but the Astoria is pretty good for meeting bands. It's on a main road with an alleyway down the side for the queue and I think the bus parks down there too, so if you hang around after the show I'm sure you'll have a good chance of meeting them :)

I reckon it's going to be chaos after the show with the amount of people hanging around this time round.

I reckon it's going to be chaos after the show with the amount of people hanging around this time round.

Yeah true, but after Underworld there was a lot of people, it died down though after about 11ish because people had to get trains. I know Astoria is ENORMOUS compared to the Underworld and the amount of people will be huger, but I'm sure the chaos will die down.

It makes more sense for them to come out when there's only a few people in the queue quite early on, but they never do it :???:

Yeah true, but after Underworld there was a lot of people, it died down though after about 11ish because people had to get trains. I know Astoria is ENORMOUS compared to the Underworld and the amount of people will be huger, but I'm sure the chaos will die down.

It makes more sense for them to come out when there's only a few people in the queue quite early on, but they never do it :???:

Yeah I never hang around after because I have a train to catch but thinking of doing it this time as I have only ever spoken to Taylor.

^^Well my sister lives right near Underworld so I only had a short walk after last time, but this time I might have to get the tube which would mean I couldn't stay long...although I could get a taxi.

Yeah I think I'm going hang around and then get a train to Gatwick and then a cab from there. Would be well worth it if actually get to meet the guys.

I imagine I'll probably hang around one of the nights. I'm gonna be on my own for one of the shows though, I'm not sure which one because my friend can't decide which she wants to go to but she can't be bothered to go to both. lame. So anyway, say hi if you see a girl with blonde/ginger hair that's about 6ft tall wondering around on her own because it's probably me & I'm too shy to just talk to randoms haha.

I imagine I'll probably hang around one of the nights. I'm gonna be on my own for one of the shows though, I'm not sure which one because my friend can't decide which she wants to go to but she can't be bothered to go to both. lame. So anyway, say hi if you see a girl with blonde/ginger hair that's about 6ft tall wondering around on her own because it's probably me & I'm too shy to just talk to randoms haha.

Wanna add me to msn? I sent you a request on myspace and you're never on AIM

my msn is: Idan_R@hotmail.com

thx