Flogging Molly

tsunamibombx

Okay, i think its time for a Flogging Molly topic cause ive found a few other fans there. anyone who hasn't heard them before, i highly recommend all of their albums. Swagger and Drunken Lullabies in particular. and my favorite songs are: Tobacco Island, Salty Dog, May the Living be Dead (In Our Wake), The Kilburn High Road, Druken Lullabies, The Son Never Shines (On Closed Doors), and If I Ever Leave This World Alive. theyre live show is like no other, theyve got some of the most talented musicians out there.

320px-Flogging_Molly_4of4.jpg

fm.jpg

fmm.jpg

fm_pic2_med.jpg

some awesome instruments in the band: acoustic guitar, spoons, fiddle, tin whistle, uilleann pipes, electric guitar, accordian, concertina, bass, mandolin, banjo, bodhran, and drums.

theyre tons and tons of fun. I love the traditional Irish tunes that shine through their music. its awesome.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

^ I know right! I accidentally gave him a positive rep instead of a neg

Oooh, Flogging Molly is a great band, I got a few of their songs on my iPod and I enjoy them a lot!