jacket with faux fur hood

mingster

kinda hard to tell where they got thiers at but some people on here know where they usually get thier clothes at but just to name some places you can get them is prolly Hollister, American Eagle,....Old Navy....heck prolly even your local wal-mart.

Don't shop at Wal-Mart! It's so bad for the economy.

Butttt back on topic, I have a winter coat with a fur lined hood, it's pretty amazing. I got mine at Copeland's Sporting Goods in the snowboarding section. They were super popular last winter, you could pretty much get them anywhere. But yeah a lot of skateboard/snowboard shops and then of course Hollister, AE, Abercrombie will have them.

that place is insane on prices...i dunno what happened to that place but i remember when i was younger like in 6th grade it used to be ALOT cheaper than it is now...but oo well lol I usually just get belts and shoes outta there lol..

well its probably because most of the stuff there is skate surf and snow and the brands are almost like disigner so. and that stuff is usually pricey

well its probably because most of the stuff there is skate surf and snow and the brands are almost like disigner so. and that stuff is usually pricey

well back then it was to...they had hurley, volcom...DC and all that good junk...they just went up on prices in there...I mean heck you can find ya a small skate and surf shop on the net that prolly sale stuff cheaper than they do lol.