Scary Kids Scaring Kids (SKSK)

Dkeeper

ya, but i'm sure warped was more worried about the people than him only cuz they probably didn't wanna get sued or something like that. but it would've been the people's fault for standing there and not running. haha, i can just imagine everyone runing and him falling and making a dent in the ground, like a cartoon. i know that's mean, but it's just too funny to not think about

AHH yes! Haha, i loove these guys. Everyone I recommend them to is always like haha WTF when they hear the name, but they're sooo good. My faves are what's said and done, and drowning. I'm just dissapointed that they'll be off warped when it comes to nj, they're one of my favorite bands.

AHH yes! Haha, i loove these guys. Everyone I recommend them to is always like haha WTF when they hear the name, but they're sooo good. My faves are what's said and done, and drowning. I'm just dissapointed that they'll be off warped when it comes to nj, they're one of my favorite bands.

Awww I'm sorry you can't see them.

I didn't either in Nashville at Warped, because Paramoe was doing an acoustic set at the myspace tent while they played =[ Oh well.. theres always a next time.

They're one of my favorite bands too =]

I love Drowning, Whats Said And Done, My Darkest Hour, The Only Medicine, and my very favorite, The City Sleeps In Flames.

• 1 month later...