Wolverhampton Civic Hall This Sunday

manik-producer

Nah the stuff outside is nearly never official merch, but i got a t-shirt outside anyway, seeing as all their official merch is mostly girls skinny tops lol.

They were amazing last night, and hayley looked gorgeous. The crowd were also really good. The setlist posted above is actually in order(!) except i think that it was when it rains, then crushcrushcrush.

Personal highlight had to be born for this, because the crowd were great, and also during that song hayley waved at me hehe.

I was expecting a slightly longer setlist, especially since My Heart was missing, but ah well, still one of the better gigs I've been to, and that's quite an accomplishment.

What a great day! arrived at about 3 o clock, there was a few people there, not too many though, long, harsh wait, was kinda cold! was worth it to be at the front of the queue though! Heard a few of the songs during practice/sound check, so knew we was gonna hear let the flames begin and when it rains! =D

When the doors finally opened, (felt like a whole days wait!) we got in, right near the front, slightly to the side (my girlfriend took a few pics on her phone, only a couple came out good, but they are good enough for me). Was ok at first, had a bit of room was all good. Lost Alone came on, they were okay, struggled to hear the singer though, but they were very energetic. After they finished, thats when the little girl brigade starting trying to push their way through, and it got very cramped, luckily, me being big, i could stand my ground ;) but between now, through this providence and until paramore came on, things got very tight, andvery hot! This providence were good, I only really know 'wolf in sheeps clothing' and that song sounded very good live!....things calmed down when paramore came on, people stopped pushing as much, stood back, and enjoyed. I have to say, i was dissapointed with the length of the set, lost alone came on at just after 7.30, paramore didnt come on till 9.30, and finished before 10.30......But it was possibly the best hour ever!!

The crowd went mad as they came out to misery business, i think the set has been posted a few times, so i wont bother trying to think back, but ill have to point out my fave moments.

When it Rains!! how awesome, one of my fave songs, and it was sooo awesome. Born for this was good to, i could hardly hear hayley's voice, the crowd was so loud for that one (by this point, all the little girls were dropping like flies, being carried away because they got squashed at the front, hope it was nobody from here, but if it was, hope you are okay!)

To sum up, it was awesome, well worth the sweat and dead legs, cant wait to see them again