Hi, I need help.

Geo

Okay, well I live in Spain. But I've just been talking to my dad (who lives near in England) on the phone, wishing him a happy birthday, when he asked me if I wanted to live with him. It came as a bit of a shock actually.

I do, but at the same time I dont want to leave Spain... Id have to loose all my friends, change school... and well, I don't really like living with my mum, she can be a reall bitch, but after all she does love me; she gives me food, clothes and a place to live, if you know what I mean? So I'd feel kinda bad leaving her.

God, my head is in such a pickle right now.

I really dont know what to do. Im thinking that I should maybe leave it for a few years, and go live with my dad when im at uni... but maybe by that time ill be living on my own or with someone else. & I'm 14 at the moment.

Help? ):

yeah, i havent told my mum yet

and ill have to sleep on it too

i'd have to basicle re-make my life... but i dont know if it would be better or worse.

because i've never really been with my dad that long at a time, and it might affect our relatioship. i stayed with him for 2 months one year and i got really home-sick.

SO I DONT KNOWWW AGHHHH!!11

That's quite a situation... I'd say finish School in Spain first before moving - but try and visit your dad more often, just to get an idea of what things might be like with him in England. Because moving away from friends and school is a big deal, especially if you change your mind after moving... because really you wouldn't be able to change your mind.... if you get what I mean. So, yeah it's a big decision.

Like I said, finish school and get an education first and then think about moving to England in a couple of years time :)

I would slowly work my way into it. Like, just tell your dad you're thinking about it, but that you want to spend more time with him before you make the final choice. So just go there for holidays and stay for longer periods of time so that you can get used to the neighborhood, meet people, etc. Then if it seems like something that will work out, you can move there. If not, you can just continue to visit him regularly.