We The Kings

trendkiller

Never really heard of them untill now.. listed to a few songs of them.. they've got a nice sound :D im gonna download songs of them I think.. :)

Can you guys tell me their best songs? :] I know everybody has their own opinions about songs but still I have no idea which songs are good.. I can find out myself but hmmm I wanna read opinions about their songs.. so therefore.. name of songs please?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

I'm seeing them Saturday.

I've been to like three of their shows, but I've never actually stayed for their set. haha.

I've talked to Travis though for a little bit. He's one of the funniest kids ever. No joke. All of them are really funny actually. I'm stoked to see them... and I'm actually gonna stay for their set this time.

^ Bahahaha. I DID THE SAME THING!

We literally left the show and got pizza! Thats soooo awesome! Ross, we think alike!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing them on Saturday, but I personally think that there are other bands on the line up the deserve the headlining spot over them.... like Forever the Sickest Kids or The Cab.

bahaha, I skipped their set again. I was too busy looking for the guys in The Cab outside. hahaha. I need to get my priorities in order.

ohmygosh

i love the cab alex sat in front of me on the stage i got a pick and their setlist.