We The Kings

trendkiller

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically says that the all the U18's were forced to leave the alley behind the venue because of the curfew in Philly

I think they then tried to give a parking ticket to somebody.. (can't remember who).. One of the guys from FTSK was outside and he got shouted at to go in.. They then extended their steel rod's

WTK's manager then came out to see what the fuss was about.. They forced him inside and told him to stay there. He tries to force open the door, they chase him inside and arrest him on the stage and drag him out to the back.

WTK's merch guy then goes to get the officer's badge numbers.. and thats where the explanation ends. It has a picture of some guy on the stage with blood over his face but I don't know if its the manager of the merch guy (not a big enough fan)

Its messed up dude...

Yup. Manager and merch guy.

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it was only their merch guy. He was sent to the hospital because of it too.

Deffinitely. They didn't have the right to do that to him for nothing at all.

Thanks for the contrasting views ;-) But yeah, you could hear them calling 911 on the video

• 3 months later...