PARAMORE! CAN & WILL TAKE OVER THE

WORLD IF WE DO THIS FOR THEM!

GO TO http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/

JOIN UP AND BE A MEMEBER..

THER SONG ISNT ON THE LIST ON

VIDEOS TO VOTE ON.. SO CLICK Other

THEN VOTE FOR PARAMORE "Pressure"

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

MM.. i kinda dont even want them to get big..

yaknow.. big bands get harder and harder to

see and meet them. but w.e.

ther ganna get so big..

and then i can say I saw them live

and met them :o

i just hope the best for them.

ther music and health.. everything.

I LOVE PARAMORE!

PS.i know im lame. :oops:

LOL.

paramore deserves press, they have amazing talent! if they go mainstream, it wouldnt be a big deal, i really wouldnt care if they were mainstream or not the only thing is, i wouldnt want little teenie boopers liking them because the magazine they read or MTV says they are. biggest example, look what happened to Green Day, they are an amazing band, and ive been a fan practically all my life (im 14, and i bought nimrod when i was 6) but they got big and it seems only Billie Joe got popular...idk it just makes me mad when MTV plays a band i like, i wouldnt want that to happen to Paramore too.

mtv is cool and all. but damn. mainstream kills. i have this odd feeling once paramore comes out wid their new album they might end up on TRL. look at fall out boy. i know it kinda took them awhile. but after 3 1/2 CD releases they ended up playing on TRL on New Years Eve. poop.

mainstream kills

exsactly

when i said that once they're on trl the career is started but they're completely killed at that same time

and fall out boy and my chemical romance are 2 very good exsamples of this, my chemical romances first cd was amazing but still they have a bunch of people not knowing it exsists and claiming they're mcr's biggest fan.Fall Out Boy,an evening out with your girlfriend,take this to your grave,2 amazing cds,no one noticed till they signed with a major lable,released from under the cork tree, and were on mtv.I might as well stop liking paramore if they become huge,because them being so talented and comepletly unknown is part of what's so amazing about them.If but really they became huge,id still be a fan,but i'd want to let people know i've liked them for longer so naaaa to them.I just find it really iritating when a new "generation" of mtv fans like a band that you yourself have liked and supported in their earlier and more difficult years.

im done my sorta rant now...= \

Fact is, some people DO want them on TRL..some people DONT. Big deal? Its about what the band wants..and if they WANT to be on TRL..they WILL be on TRL. Nothing can stop them,,so this discussion is useless. I personally dont care, Paramore deserves the attention. They make great music, isnt that what its all about?..And if people cant see that..thats THEIR problem..not mine..or any of YOURS!

^ i bet the band knows that already

also that means LOTS of money and who wouldnt want that?

i know it sounds pretty crappy but its true

who wouldnt want to be able to have a pretty decent life by doing what they love most' date=' music......[/quote']

that is true

a band would do more for money then for a couple of fans and they're non mainstream cred...not that its a bad thing

i guess its aslong as they're heard...

well iam also not saying that Paramore would preffer money over fans

not at all, i have the feeling they will try to have that fan closeness

but once they get big and all it wont be up to thm, they will be

"money making" tools from a major label.

Its pretty screwed up, u have to pay alot for Money and Fame

or u can just stay low and not have neither.