Who would win in a singing contest Hayley or Avril

steesh

yall just dont understand how much more AWESOME avril's voice is than that bum hayley.

mmkkk dude

here are the rules of this board

"2. No Paramore bashing. Don't come to a place full of fans and bash a band everyone has respect for and likes, you're going to get banned automatically."

WTF!!!! dude u just come on here to insult hayley.. this is a paramore board. not avril vs hayley board

hayley rox and avril is the next soon to need therapy celeb...

mmmk

c'mon u tell him what's right prove that hayley is the best and allways will be.

better ring the rehab centre and reserve a place for avril

WTF!!!! dude u just come on here to insult hayley.. this is a paramore board. not avril vs hayley board

hayley rox and avril is the next soon to need therapy celeb...

mmmk

hahaha.

now if anyone really knows me on here from back in the day then they would know that i am only joking. haha.

with my 1300+ posts i would hope that you dont think i just come on here to bash hayley. it was only a joke to get yall all fired up....and it worked.

EDIT: wow i got like 8 people mad. i appreciate yalls love for the band. i was only kidding and everyone should know that i DONT think hayley's a bum. i love this band just as much as everyone else. trust me.

• Like 1

hahaha.

now if anyone really knows me on here from back in the day then they would know that i am only joking. haha.

with my 1300+ posts i would hope that you dont think i just come on here to bash hayley. it was only a joke to get yall all fired up....and it worked.

u clearly just bashed hayley..if it were a joke u would put like "jk" or sumthin..

why do u want to get us mad. were paramore fans. if u insult hayely of course were gonna get mad

hahaha.

i think its a bit to late to cover ur tracks only wud u say this bcoz u were at risk of getting banned

hahaha.

EDIT: wow i got like 8 people mad. i appreciate yalls love for the band. i was only kidding and everyone should know that i DONT think hayley's a bum. i love this band just as much as everyone else. trust me.

i dont think you could love the band as much as everyone if youd have the ordasity to diss hayley..cuz i know that someone who loves them as much as us here wouldnt do it.

Yeah give him a break

Do you know how many Hayley Vs. Avril threads there have been on these boards

Half of you are still bashing Avril...i mean i don't like Avril

But just because it's a Paramore board doesn't mean it's okay to bash Avril

There are fans of Avril on here so maybe everyone should just stop :]

Yeah give him a break

Do you know how many Hayley Vs. Avril threads there have been on these boards

Half of you are still bashing Avril...i mean i don't like Avril

But just because it's a Paramore board doesn't mean it's okay to bash Avril

There are fans of Avril on here so maybe everyone should just stop :]

i appreciate it martin.

i think yall should know that my intentions werent to bash hayley. it was only a joke.

there both good in there own way, i actually prefered the 2002 - 2004 Avril with the first 2 albums, but yeah Hayley does have an amazing voice, then to bring another Hayley into it, Hayley Westenra, i saw her live last month, and its just unreal how a voice can be that good and clear, must be the name lol (Hayley) cos every Hayley i know has a good voice, also good looking to lmao,

but nobody should diss Avril if anyone has seen her live then u got to agree she is dam good to.

i appreciate it martin.

i think yall should know that my intentions werent to bash hayley. it was only a joke.

Yeah well seeing as this topic comes up every month or so

I was quite amused by the change to be honest

Mmm i think people assume everyone is being serious all the time on the Internet

Maybe some people need to chill a little...

Damn now i know why i don't post here as much anymore :]

there both good in there own way, i actually prefered the 2002 - 2004 Avril with the first 2 albums, but yeah Hayley does have an amazing voice, then to bring another Hayley into it, Hayley Westenra, i saw her live last month, and its just unreal how a voice can be that good and clear, must be the name lol (Hayley) cos every Hayley i know has a good voice, also good looking to lmao,

but nobody should diss Avril if anyone has seen her live then u got to agree she is dam good to.

i enjoyd that avril. the almost punk and dont give a care avril. she was kewl. but the newly pink preppy avril... well.. i think i already made my point earlier

Yeah well seeing as this topic comes up every month or so

I was quite amused by the change to be honest

Mmm i think people assume everyone is being serious all the time on the Internet

Maybe some people need to chill a little...

Damn now i know why i don't post here as much anymore :]

agreed 100%