Hayley's Voice Problems

gloria_fades

• 1 month later...

^^ nilleboy: when you're a singer and you deal with a limited range (which every singer has to deal with, seeing as you can't really hit every note with ease.) it's referred to as having to "force it" or "work for it." it can be really difficult to hit high notes, and when people say "force it" they mean that she may be straining or going about hitting that high note the wrong way. which is really bad for your voice. but what everyone is pretty much saying is that we don't think hayley would intentionall force or damage her voice by trying to repeatedly hit super high notes. she rests her vocals, drinks tea and occasionally the rest of the band tunes the guitars down when she feels hoarse. hope that clears things up for you. =D

^^ nilleboy: when you're a singer and you deal with a limited range (which every singer has to deal with, seeing as you can't really hit every note with ease.) it's referred to as having to "force it" or "work for it." it can be really difficult to hit high notes, and when people say "force it" they mean that she may be straining or going about hitting that high note the wrong way. which is really bad for your voice. but what everyone is pretty much saying is that we don't think hayley would intentionall force or damage her voice by trying to repeatedly hit super high notes. she rests her vocals, drinks tea and occasionally the rest of the band tunes the guitars down when she feels hoarse. hope that clears things up for you. =D

yee dude I know thats why I formulate the question in that way because I really dont know what its about, I thought everyone here knew that hayley is a amazing singer :)

yee dude I know thats why I formulate the question in that way because I really dont know what its about, I thought everyone here knew that hayley is a amazing singer :)

aaahh, i though you meant in the technical sense that you didn't under stand what 'forcing it' means. okay. but yes, i know...agreed. hayley does know her limits and is an amazing. singer.