The "Paramore Crowd Experience"

DeliriumTrigger

well the first time i saw them was more that a year ago at a pretty good sized venue..the crowd wasnt that crazy. but when i saw them this year at warped the crowd was nuts i moved all around the freaking crowd. i started like dead center halfway to the front and by the time the second song was over with i was all the way near josh and when it was over with i was right back where i started haha. i think the crowds at festivals are a bit crazier than a regular concert

ahhh aha. This is one awesome thread.

so my first time seeing paramore was at this years Warped Tour in englishtown, NJ.

before paramore was chiodos so i decided to just stay at the front and wait for paramore to come on. (I was gonna go eat, seeing as how i hadn't all day, but i didn't wanna lose my kickass spot either aha). As soon as Chiodos finished a bunch of kids left. my sister went to get water and came back. by the time she was on her way back, the crowd was INSANE. People were shouting "pa-ruh-more", throwing water bottles, pushing &everything else you can imagine an impatient bunch of sweaty teenagers would do. Once they heard the misery business opening everyone RUSHED the crowd. i was pushed into the barricade so much that i could barely even talk ahah. I had to turn on my side to sing. Soon enough, kids started to crowd surf, so i got head in the head countless times. Almost got pulled into the mosh pit as i was trying to take a picture. one girl passed out right on my arm.

It was crazy. I came out bruised. my right leg was even bleeding a little. buuut, it was well worth the pain.

the worst crowds at paramore concerts are only outdoor concerts, for me at least.

bamboozle is hell, and i've never been to warped, but i can imagine it's just the same.

indoors is fine. pushed around, but nothing brutal.

yeah, thats how its been for me..ive seen them at an indoor and outdoor shows. but idk how its gonna be now that they are getting bigger. the indoor shows may get a bit crazier..who knows. :???:

I've have seen the good, the bad and just plain ugly crowds at Paramore shows. They can be brutal!

1st show: Simple Plan Tour - It was a long time ago so it was hard enough for them to even get people excited since no one knew who they were let alone have people trying to kill everyone else to see them...I was excited though!!

2nd: The Rocket Summer Tour - That show had a really awesome crowd. They were all pretty chill and didn't push a whole lot. I loved that show.

3rd: First headliner - I started out front and center but when CIWWAF came out, it was all pretty much over. I got smashed so bad that I couldn't breathe anymore and almost passed out so I moved over to the second row on Josh's side and I didn't even really get pushed at all on that side.

4th: The RIOT! Tour 2007 Las Vegas, Nevada - This show was horrible. I got meet and greet so I was able to get first dibs on front row center...yeah, bad idea. When Paramore came out, I just kept getting punched in the back of the head by this ho-bag girl with a ring on. When the back of my head started to bleed and the back of my neck got scratched, I started to get pissed but I didn't move but when they started trying to rip my signed MORE MORE MORE MORE shirt, I drew the line and had to get out of there. I went and bought a drink and watched them from about 6th row back. I'll never go to the Las Vegas House Of Blues again...that venue sucks all around.

5th: Warped Tour 2007 - The most amazing show EVER!!! I didn't have to deal with the crowd because I was on stage. The best place to be because there are no crowd surfers, no one trying to push you out of the way, no one punching you, elbowing you, etc., etc. That was the best show of my life!!!!

So those are my crowd stories. I've found that if you are out to the side, it's better because everyone is trying to get to Hayley and that is where the danger comes in. Don't stand in between a psycho Parawhore and Hayley...not fun. I'll gladly watch Josh play his guitar because I can see the rest of the band too from the side. Now that I have written a novel, I'll be done now.

only seen them once and it was in amsterdam ... it was the best live show ive ever been to so or they just rock or other bands just suck at it

the crowd was great well as far as i could see i guess there are always somepeople who do those stupid things but it really was a great show