Kerrang 26/09

WayneFarro

All the guys were up there in the people who I wanted to meet the most and they did not disappoint at all. They are such a sound bunch of people. Loved them all. Thought I missed my chance of meeting once they hit the big time becuase at all their shows back in the day i couldn't really hang around after due to my last train home being so early.

well i was lucky enough to meet josh, zac, taylor and jeremy after the underworld gig in may, got to speak to them for about 45 minutes that night but cos they're bigger now they probably won't be able to do that again, which is a shame so i'm glad i met them when i did. maybe it'll be just through things like competitions that you can probably get to meet them now. they are awesome guys, i'm just disappointed i've never got to meet hayley.

Jeremy is the man. He is so fucking down it earth he made you feel really welcome at the interview. He's the sort of person you want to go out for a pint with because you know it would be endless laughter.

Yeah at the Astoria shows they really couldn't hang around after the show dude to the sheer about of people wanting for them.

haha, jeremy is class.

this is actually a good article by the way.. considering it is from kerrang and stuff like that. i guess they sort of have to shorten it or whatever. it's still bang out though, that they made fans ask hayley if she was dating josh. it's getting old. what's the point?

they're a bunch of dafties. this is cool though. check you out gib, haha :D that's totally going on my wall aswell.

• 1 month later...
Ha I bought Kerrang this morning and chucked it in my bag without even reading it. I got a few issues with this:

1) This interview was so much better than it sounds in the mag. Kerrang have shortened all Paramores answers in the worst possible way.

2) I actually asked the "which celeb would you date" question and the answer was soooo much cooler because it turned into mine and Jeremys views on who's hot. Yeah we had a connection.

3) The Hayley and Josh question was forced on us by Kerrang and they handled so much better than portrayed.

4) How fucking wide to my shoulders look!?

Anyways it was pretty clear what Kerrangs intentions were for this article even before we actually interviewed them but I still think the guys have come out on top on this one.

Oh and I love how in three of the pics(the ones where Hayley is looking to her left and laughing), Hayley is looking right in the direction of where I was sitting. :willy_nilly: Sorry.

Yea man you did ask that lol, they said i did wen i didnt lol wen i read it i was like =\ wen did i ask that? LMAO oh well we all know the truth so its all gd =]

It was a gr8 interview tho, i cudnt stop laughing =]]