The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

My sister ! :mrgreen:

Thank you Sam, you made my night. :hug:

I needed some new songs, I was always listening to the same lately. :)

"Popularity of the Jonas Brothers in Ronald's head an hour ago : 5/10"

"Popularity of the Jonas Brothers in Ronald's head at the moment : 7/10 :D"

Lol ! :P

Most of the videos are like... 5 minutes long, comparing good music to the Jonas Brothers' music, and explaining why they're crap. I wouldn't exactly say they were stupid videos... they argue the point really well.

They get more famous in the same way that Michael Jackson got more famous during the time he was accused of being a pedo. Not all publicity is good publicity.

ok. well you think they're crap...while others dont.

why else would you want to waste any more of your time on a band you think

suck ass?

i can already sense this thread will soon turn into that "recommendations" thread you started a while ago. and look how that

turned out.

btw, michael jackson was already famous WAYY before that whole trial thing went down.

May've been famous by then, but when he was plastered over the front page, again, he got more famous.

What is it about the Jonas Brothers that makes them worth listening to?

What is it that proves, beyond all questionable doubt, that they've got any talent whatsoever?

Intricate riffs?

Deep, well thought out lyrics?

Complex time signatures?

Revolutionary solos?

Innovative beats and basslines?

Things like "14 year old girls think they're hot." don't count towards musical talent.

Why do we have to explain to you why we like something? Sometimes you like something just because it makes you happy. It doesnt have to be the most amazing chord progressions or difficult drum beats. Sometimes the only thing that you need to like something is the mood is gives you when you listen to it.

Why do we have to explain to you why we like something? Sometimes you like something just because it makes you happy. It doesnt have to be the most amazing chord progressions or difficult drum beats. Sometimes the only thing that you need to like something is the mood is gives you when you listen to it.

I'm not asking you why you like them.

I'm asking what makes them good musicians. What is it about their music that proves they've got any talent or skill?

^^ thats because they are related.

its very easy to harmonize when you are family. like hanson and eisley. except hanson is good now and eisley is awesome... hahaha.

i think they sound like girls personalyy.

Win!

What do you mean "good now" about Hanson?

M-M-M-BOP, ba duba dop

Ba du bop, ba duba dop

Ba du bop, ba duba dop

Ba du

:P

Oh, and the Jackson 5 were shit hot!

^^ thats because they are related.

its very easy to harmonize when you are family. like hanson and eisley. except hanson is good now and eisley is awesome... hahaha.

i think they sound like girls personalyy.

Yes, I'm aware that its easy to harmonize with family, I also mean that they harmonize with the guys in the band as well. If you've seen any of the videos of them warming up you'll see that they harmonize with the guys in the band, who are not related to them, amazingly.

Plus, I know Nick and Joe both play bass, drums and guitar and Kevin plays bass and guitar. Plus they write all the music and lyrics together. I personally think that anyone who can actually write music is talented, no matter how simple it is. But then again, what do I know, I'm just a silly 17 year old who has no musical talent whatsoever. I shouldnt have any authority to say what I think is talent and what isnt.

*rolls eyes*