The Jonas Brothers

hardcore_ashlyn

Haha yeah, it did go widly off topic. But it does happen to every topic eventually though. They usually come back in. Well, this thread will once Casey, Courtney and I stop discussing the ability to have intercourse with a ring.

WHY SHOULD WE STOP NOW?!?! bahaha

Well I imagine sex with a penis ring to be easier than sex with a ring designed for the finger.

The only problem is actually obtaining the goat, then restraining it so it doesn't run. You'd probably be better off with a dead goat, seems like less effort.

Odd conversations are the shizz though!8-)

probably. but we were talking about specifically chastity rings hahaha/

i would imagine that the goat would run IF THEY WERE ALIVE!

dead would seem more apropriate i would asume?

and OF COURSE ODD CONVERSATIONS ARE THE SHIZ!

WHY WOULD WE BEING HAVING A CONVERSATION THAT WAS NOT ODD!?!?!

WHY SHOULD WE STOP NOW?!?! bahaha

probably. but we were talking about specifically chastity rings hahaha/

i would imagine that the goat would run IF THEY WERE ALIVE!

dead would seem more apropriate i would asume?

and OF COURSE ODD CONVERSATIONS ARE THE SHIZ!

WHY WOULD WE BEING HAVING A CONVERSATION THAT WAS NOT ODD!?!?!

We shouldn't! But I don't think making a "talk about having sex with rings" thread is appropriate.

Well unless you weren't well endowed then a chastity ring would be suitable. The thing about a dead goat is that it's a dead goat. You might as well have sex with a more credible entity - such as a budgie! Or a human. I guess.

It would just be a normal conversation and that's laaaaaame! haha

We shouldn't! But I don't think making a "talk about having sex with rings" thread is appropriate.

Well unless you weren't well endowed then a chastity ring would be suitable. The thing about a dead goat is that it's a dead goat. You might as well have sex with a more credible entity - such as a budgie! Or a human. I guess.

It would just be a normal conversation and that's laaaaaame! haha

fuck NO THREAD?!?!?!

true it is dead.

A HUMAN?!?!?! THATS UNNORMAL!!! :uhh:

fuck NO THREAD?!?!?!

true it is dead.

A HUMAN?!?!?! THATS UNNORMAL!!! :uhh:

Not until more people show an interest in having sex with rings I'm afraid.

Yeah, I know right? I imagine a cow would be easier, they seem much slower/lazier than a goat. Which is fairly lively.

Seriously? Thats hilarious. Just reaffirms Russell Brand's statement that the JBs could do any girl on the planet.

hahaha yeah.

she said she'd do them, and she was like "too bad they're not over 18...or at least one of them are" or something like that...LOL.

Not until more people show an interest in having sex with rings I'm afraid.

Yeah, I know right? I imagine a cow would be easier, they seem much slower/lazier than a goat. Which is fairly lively.

oh very true cause people will soon find out that having sex with a ring is much better haha.

yeah probably cause cows are fucking slowwwww.

goats are like swift as hell haha

oh very true cause people will soon find out that having sex with a ring is much better haha.

yeah probably cause cows are fucking slowwwww.

goats are like swift as hell haha

Word travels slow so we might be in this thread a while.

The only problem with having sex with a cow is that they can go upstairs but not down. So if you take them upstairs and someone walks in, it's not just the cow that's fucked! ;-)

Goats are like snails compared to cheetahs though. If any man has ever had sex with a live cheetah, I'd shake his hand. That would be fucking tough!

HOW EASY WOULD IT BE WITH A TURTLE!?!?

It's the animal world equivalent to the really drunk, desperate chick. No offense.

Word travels slow so we might be in this thread a while.

The only problem with having sex with a cow is that they can go upstairs but not down. So if you take them upstairs and someone walks in, it's not just the cow that's fucked! ;-)

Goats are like snails compared to cheetahs though. If any man has ever had sex with a live cheetah, I'd shake his hand. That would be fucking tough!

HOW EASY WOULD IT BE WITH A TURTLE!?!?

It's the animal world equivalent to the really drunk, desperate chick. No offense.

mahahahaha so true it like they walk in and theyre like

"oh..wow...i guess i came in at the wrong time...illjustbegoing...NOW!"

haha

haha or cheetas are so fast i dont kno how you would be able to sit the animal down for like 10 minutes or so?

TURTLE TURTLE!

i agree. YOURE DESPRATE IF YOU WANT TO FUCK ANY ANIMAL! hahaha

mahahahaha so true it like they walk in and theyre like

"oh..wow...i guess i came in at the wrong time...illjustbegoing...NOW!"

haha

haha or cheetas are so fast i dont kno how you would be able to sit the animal down for like 10 minutes or so?

TURTLE TURTLE!

i agree. YOURE DESPRATE IF YOU WANT TO FUCK ANY ANIMAL! hahaha

They'd walk in, walk out, and never return. If I saw anyone having at it with a cow, I'd be hard stretched not to cover my eyes with the strongest acid able to be freely purchased. Or a burning hot poker. That would do the trick.

When I started reading that sentence I thought this was how it would roll:

"cheetas are so fast that they're done before you've started"

It evidently wasn't, but I felt like sharing that anway.

If you have sex with any animal, you probably should just be shot. Cause not only is it fairly sick but I doubt the animal in question consented to it, so really it's rape. Unless "woof woof" is now dog for "Fuck me" and I just never got the memo.

L-M-A-O @ turtle kid!

Haha yeah, it did go widly off topic. But it does happen to every topic eventually though. They usually come back in. Well, this thread will once Casey, Courtney and I stop discussing the ability to have intercourse with a ring.

[i WILL NOT STOP!

THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC. THIS ON RIGHT ON TOPIC.

THINGS TO FUCK OTHER THEN THE JONAS BROTHERS.

[i WILL NOT STOP!

THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC. THIS ON RIGHT ON TOPIC.

THINGS TO FUCK OTHER THEN THE JONAS BROTHERS.

Then it seems this thread won't ever resume ontopicness. :P

"THINGS TO FUCK OTHER THEN THE JONAS BROTHERS." would make for an interesting, yet funny, topic I think. hmmmm

They'd walk in, walk out, and never return. If I saw anyone having at it with a cow, I'd be hard stretched not to cover my eyes with the strongest acid able to be freely purchased. Or a burning hot poker. That would do the trick.

When I started reading that sentence I thought this was how it would roll:

"cheetas are so fast that they're done before you've started"

It evidently wasn't, but I felt like sharing that anway.

If you have sex with any animal, you probably should just be shot. Cause not only is it fairly sick but I doubt the animal in question consented to it, so really it's rape. Unless "woof woof" is now dog for "Fuck me" and I just never got the memo.

L-M-A-O @ turtle kid!

HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT WOOD WOOF MEAN FUCK ME IN DOG LANGUAGE!?!? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST DECADE!?!

....I like turtles....

HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT WOOD WOOF MEAN FUCK ME IN DOG LANGUAGE!?!? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST DECADE!?!

....I like turtles....

Been rollin' with the cats. Much more used to "meow" now, been a while since I've heard dog. We've got some beef with the dogs.