Mtv & Fuse Help

NickyVibe

So today paramore will be on mtv and fuse

cryshcrushcrush will be premiered on trl they they will play 2 songs i believe

ok so have a problem i live in nyc and i want to go to see them on trl but i have no idea when it starts the web site says 3:30 to 4:30 but Stevens untitled rock show airs at 4:00 so i have no idea when trl starts its raining right now so i dont want to wait in the rain for hours so can anyone help me?

So today paramore will be on mtv and fuse

cryshcrushcrush will be premiered on trl they they will play 2 songs i believe

ok so have a problem i live in nyc and i want to go to see them on trl but i have no idea when it starts the web site says 3:30 to 4:30 but Stevens untitled rock show airs at 4:00 so i have no idea when trl starts its raining right now so i dont want to wait in the rain for hours so can anyone help me?

This is probably too late to help you, but I'm pretty sure the taping for their TRL performance was this morning at 10am...

it was at 10 i got in and sat next to hayley and chatted with her she knows me from all the concert lol shes so nice Jeremy has a beard and josh hair is hot the video is amazing we got to see the whole this before anyone else the best video so far =] look for me in the one with the purple hair and all the colors lol