Paramore on Joost

sofa9053

So my friend showed me this program for your computer called Joost. Basically it's like TV on your computer. There are a bunch of different channels like movie channels, cartoon channels and music channels. Anywho, the point is, is that there is a music channel on it that just play Fueled By Ramen artists and they of course have to show Paramore. I was excited when I found that channel. If you want to check it out, it's still in it's beta stage but it's still pretty awesome. Here is the site you download it from:

http://www.joost.com/

It's really cool and they show Paramore videos! Just thought I would let you all know...

Joost is done by some Ex Kazaa Peer to Peer Program developers.

Its basics is you can watch TV, tons of channels , and its powered by each of us sharing its internet bandwith resources.

Means you watch and same time you upload with your most possible upload speeds so that another person can get your bandwith too .

The technology is really good , some german TV Stations like WDR3 used a similar system for broadcasting the Rock am Ring festival in first time ever

near TV Quality like "streaming" worldwide.

Its really a promising tech totally legal and now also freely available after the beta period.

Only thing you must know is, if you have a Internet account with limited monthly traffic it can cause up to 400 megabyte per hour down and up.

The more people use it the better the quality will be.

You asked about recording it .

Since its their "own" technology and they know every bit of the code there is so far no stream recorder able to record the "Stream".

And if there will be they will change it inbetween a day.

You can , if you have a TV Output at your videocard which nowadays 90 % do have, add

a usual SVideo cable with Scart output and plopp it into your VCR or DVDRecorder .

Then sure you can record as you can record everything this way.

BTW Whats the channel name of the FBR Videos ?

You can't record on Joost but it is way better quality than youtube. That's the thing about youtube. There are a zillion videos but most are really bad quality. If you want to download REALLY high quality videos (there are some of Paramore's), you can also go to

http://www.stage6.divx.com

It's like youtube but the quality is better and there are A LOT LESS videos on there.

EDIT: It's stage6.divx.com without the "www" part. Sorry!