Photos from DC 3-1-06

thebrowncoat

Well, I wouldn't call them great pictures, but here's the best of the bunch...I've already posted my thoughts on the show over in the Live Shows section...

I've posted the pictures over on my Flickr site, so check them out there:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebrowncoat/

Also, Diego - let me know how you want me to send these to you to upload into the galleries...you can just download them from Flickr if you want or I can email them...but they're pretty big files.

great pictures!

i'm so mad bc the next time i see them is @ the house of blues which means i can't take any pictures/videos :(

Oh, that sucks. I have venues that have rules like that - I think it should definitely be up to the bands.

The 9:30 Club wouldn't give me a straight answer on whether I could have a camera or not, but I walked in with it in my pocket, no one searched me and well, after that it was easy :)

Still, I always feel kind of bad taking pictures of the band. I was close to the stage, so the pictures came out a lot better if I used a flash, but I always figure I'm blinding Hayley every time I take a shot...