Meet n Greet Winners

C3K

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprisingly not too nervous around celebrities, although it might be different when i'm near someone as beautiful as hayley:wink: I would ask the bathing suit question, but it'd be weird considering i'm a guy, so i don't think i will:mrgreen:

^Hm, well I know one question I want to ask them.

"Fancy a guitar hero duel?" :P

Dude I'd love to play gh with them! I'd need to brush up first though, I don't play during the semester because it's so distracting. I have to ban myself from xbox, haha. That would be a great contest for them to have. My little brother won to play gears of war with good charlotte, but he never got to. Their "people" never actually executed the contest.

And yeah Tyler, that might be a bit weird. But you could always say the girls at PF just want to know, I'm sure she'd understand.

Dude I'd love to play gh with them! I'd need to brush up first though, I don't play during the semester because it's so distracting. I have to ban myself from xbox, haha. That would be a great contest for them to have. My little brother won to play gears of war with good charlotte, but he never got to. Their "people" never actually executed the contest.

Bahaha...

But GH is actually amazing to play with other people, although if you win all the time it can lead to other people hating you. :lol:

did anyone from houson still not get the meet and greet info because i havent recieved any email and im starting to get worried that they wont send me one

I have been wondering the same thing. If they dont get it to us by Friday I'm guessing we wont get it (do they work on the weekends??). kinda sucks cause they said they'd send it a week before the show...and its almost the weekend.