Meet n Greet Winners

C3K

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably after the presale sells out.

I seriously doubt the texas presales will sell out, Paramore definitely isn't as popular here as they are in, say, New York or California. I emailed the fanclub asking about it and they told me not to worry and that the winners will be posted before the event.. they didn't tell me WHEN though which is what I asked. *sighs*

I seriously doubt the texas presales will sell out, Paramore definitely isn't as popular here as they are in, say, New York or California. I emailed the fanclub asking about it and they told me not to worry and that the winners will be posted before the event.. they didn't tell me WHEN though which is what I asked. *sighs*

i agree. Paramore isnt so huge here in Houston.

Every band that i see hang out a little at the buses, even if there big, unless they're WAY behind schedule or something. I talked to the guys from Queens of the Stone Age at the buses the other week, and they're pretty big.

josh is the sweetest ginger in the world :D

Every band that i see hang out a little at the buses, even if there big, unless they're WAY behind schedule or something. I talked to the guys from Queens of the Stone Age at the buses the other week, and they're pretty big.

I hate you. :D

i'm kind of worried b/c the tickets were under my mom's name and that's the name that showed up on the list...and you have to have a photo id...so i might be screwed....

I'm sure you'll be fine. Unless your doing will call. Then your mom has to be there. There'll be perforated section of the ticket that has your moms name on it, so just tear that off.

i'm kind of worried b/c the tickets were under my mom's name and that's the name that showed up on the list...and you have to have a photo id...so i might be screwed....

i think you're allowed to bring a parent or something if you're underage. but when you get in line for the m&g you can just explain your situation and i'm positive they'll let you in. don't worry about it. i bet this is going to happen with a lot of kids so it shouldn't be problem at all.

well now both texas dates are sold out so any day now we'll find out who the winners for Austin and Houston are.

really? thats good to hear. hopefully there wont be TOO many screaming preteens at the show. at Escape the Fate this girl who was 14 maybe was jumping up n down hardcore spazzing out. Everyone was being pushed forward and I couldnt really move much..well her butt was rubbing against me cause she was right infront of me. i think i was molested by a 14 year old :willy_nilly:

^haha. yeah my bet is that its gonna be way worse than it was last time as far as pushing and all the people that are gonna be there. but ill definitely be there real early so i can get in the front.

well i don't know how early you need to get there...if they do the m&g's the same as last year then we'll get in before everyone else so...yeah m&g people usually get front row. i hope they do that again. it would make life so much more convenient haha. if they don't then i have to get to the venue at 3am which is always a hassle...