Advice Topic

OMGian

So yeah, I dunno.

I think we should have a place to rant about what's goin' on within our lives and have people around us to help us throught our hard times. I dunno, but I was thinkin' about making an anonymous Username that people could log into if they don't want to use their real SN to post stuff.

It's just a thought, good idea?

ok so i dont need to hide my sn or anything, and i guess i'll be the first one needing advice.

theres this girl i really really really like. the problem is i barely ever get to see her, or talk to her. i had 3 2-minute conversations with her all year casue we dont get to see each other b/c of our schedules. whenever we do pass in the hallway she'll say hi and stuff, but we're going in opposite directions so all we get is a "hi". and i dont know her all that well, i got to hang out with her a couple times for long events, like field trips to nyc, or relay for life overnight, but thats really it. and shes straight... but do you think i should at least try to talk to her to become better friends with her, would that make me turn into that weird chick who always tries talking to her? i actually did that with my best friend a couple years ago, it went from her thinking of me as crazy to as a bff. but idk...it seems different. oh, and i dont have a myspace and she doesnt have AIM, so we cant talk online either....

sorry thats so random and probably doesnt make sense, but if anyone can actually understand....help?

This is what I understood...

You like this one girl who's straight, you haven't talk to her much and you don't wanna end up with that she thinks you're a freak. Did I got it right?

PM me, and I'll try to help.

I like to help people so if someone has troubles and wants advices or opinions, just PM me. I'm going to be a psychological nurse in the future so helping helps. :)

Ok. Wow, good to know this is goin. Alright so I got a girl problem...

So yeah, homecoming is Saturday, so I asked this chick to homecoming through a birthday card (cus it was birthday) and it was a cute card, and I spent money and tries to make a good impression. She says no. That I don't mind, she said she didn't know me well enough, and It would be awkward...that's not the bad thing.

So this other kid, who she's never talked to or anything, she barely knew his name. He asks, and she says "yes." She said she didn't want to say no to two guys, but seriously, What the hell's her problem!

And to add to that my friend who I wanted to go with is annoyed 'cause I put her on the afterburner.

FINALLY! I asked this girl who was like obsessedinlove with me and SHE SAYS NO! It's ridiculous, I have no clue why everyone is saying no to me, it's not like I'm ugly, lol.

yay a problem thread

ok there's a girl at my college who i really like..and she's actually sat across the room in the library which is where iam...

and i dont know who she is..and i have no idea of how to start to talk to her and make friends?

she's not in any of my classes..i just see her walking around. all i need is to talk to ehr and become friend and i can do the rest myself.

please help me :P

thanks

byee

xxx

Ok. Wow, good to know this is goin. Alright so I got a girl problem...

So yeah, homecoming is Saturday, so I asked this chick to homecoming through a birthday card (cus it was birthday) and it was a cute card, and I spent money and tries to make a good impression. She says no. That I don't mind, she said she didn't know me well enough, and It would be awkward...that's not the bad thing.

So this other kid, who she's never talked to or anything, she barely knew his name. He asks, and she says "yes." She said she didn't want to say no to two guys, but seriously, What the hell's her problem!

And to add to that my friend who I wanted to go with is annoyed 'cause I put her on the afterburner.

FINALLY! I asked this girl who was like obsessedinlove with me and SHE SAYS NO! It's ridiculous, I have no clue why everyone is saying no to me, it's not like I'm ugly, lol.

Okay, the first girl, she doesn't like you. Not attracted to you and doesn't want you as a friend. maybe that's a bit too harsh. But the point is she doesn't want to be romantically linked to you. She liked the other guy, that's why she said yes. The girl who's obsessed with you probably moved on. Maybe. idk. Just speculation. And you know why your friend is pissed at you so I don't need to explain. And no, you're not ugly coz if you were then the obsessed girl wouldn't have fallen for you in the first place. Either that or she fell in love with your personality or something.

I'm not really happy I just no where else to post this.

I've been sending messages to Nate from Sherwood and he doesn't ever answer back. It was making me kinda sad. :(

I read one of his blogs well the only blog he has and what he wrote about chaned my whole viewpoint this whole situation and I sent it in a message like what I thought about it and stuff. I'm really nervous to see if he replies I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY NERVOUS.

Ok so this might sound really confusing, and I might be making a big deal out of this, Idk. And I'm using the Paramore member names* because I don't want my friends to see this. But it really makes me mad, OK SO. Sorry how long it is!!!

I really like one of my best friends, Josh*, and I told one of my best friends Hayley* about it and she said I should tell Josh*, so I did, and he didn't give me a straight answer so I was like "Yeah ok that's cool". Whatever, I'm fine, I can deal with that. But Josh* has liked Hayley*(the one who told me to tell him) for maybe, 2 years roughly, and let me just say she is probably the prettiest girl in school, so lots of guys like her. She can get any guy she wants.

Anyways, I was talking to the guy I like's best friend, Jeremy*, and he asked me if Hayley* liked Josh* and I was like "What no, what are you talking about?" So Jeremy* told me that while she knew I liked Josh*, she told Josh* she liked him knowing he liked her back, and then went and made out with her ex the next day. Is it just me, or does that just sound like a crappy thing to do? Hopefully it makes sense.

Ok and I'm like reaaallyy mad at it for her, but seriously, I'm the WORST at confrontation, and I don't want her mad at me because she get's mad very easily. And I know for a fact she did it because Josh* told my other friend she did it too. What should I do about it?

I'm sorta confused byt this so sorry if I don't completely understand. Seeing as she made out with her ex, I'm thinking she doesn't really like Josh. If that's the case, then yes, it is a crappy thing to do especially since she knows you like Josh. But if I were you, I'd make sure all the facts are straight before acting. it's high school and not everything you're going to hear is true. If it is true, then there's nothing else to do. You have to confront Hayley and ask her why she did something like that.

Okay here's the thing. This isn't about me. It's more about my classmate.

Last year, my classmate told me, and I quote, "If ever my girlfiend breaks up with me, I'm turning gay." Now, I's sure he was just kidding at the time. But three months ago, his girlfriend broke up with him, and recently, my classmates and I have been noticing that he's starting to become more feminine than his usual self. We have nothing against Homosexuality. But my classmate is this really religious guy. I mean, we call him Flanders as a joke. My question is, how are we going to help him if ever he truly does turn gay and his new side clashes with his Christian side?

^hahaha. either way every one has there problems

anys ways.

usually im the one who luvs to give adive but right now i need advice. i'll try to keep this short.

well in my school there is this guy who i think i really like. and the reason i say i think is that i luvv to talk to him in my class, we always talk and wen we dont i feel like crap, it honestly makes or breaks my day if we have a good convrostaion. and this guy is good looking and really kewl. and yea\sterday i went to a foot ball game and he was there. he said hi to me and my friend we talked a little bit and also at another time at the game. i just luv to b around this guy. but i cant really tell if i like him as a friend or more than a friend. like if i should ask him out to the turn around dance thats coming up soon. so really wat im asking is do u think that i should try and b more than a friend with him or what? cuz i dont want to like him like that, guys are too much drama sumtimes, but i cant freakin help it. even though i dont want to like him, until i know if he likes me. but the drives me crazzy liek sumtimes at lunch (we sit near eachother at lunch, his friends sit like not to far away from mine) and ive noticed recently he's been sitting closer to were im sitting, and at the game he was like standing with his friends and i think he said sumthin about me (idk wat i just heard my nick name said a few times) and he was near me quite a few times.

so what should i do

^hahaha. either way every one has there problems

anys ways.

usually im the one who luvs to give adive but right now i need advice. i'll try to keep this short.

well in my school there is this guy who i think i really like. and the reason i say i think is that i luvv to talk to him in my class, we always talk and wen we dont i feel like crap, it honestly makes or breaks my day if we have a good convrostaion. and this guy is good looking and really kewl. and yea\sterday i went to a foot ball game and he was there. he said hi to me and my friend we talked a little bit and also at another time at the game. i just luv to b around this guy. but i cant really tell if i like him as a friend or more than a friend. like if i should ask him out to the turn around dance thats coming up soon. so really wat im asking is do u think that i should try and b more than a friend with him or what? cuz i dont want to like him like that, guys are too much drama sumtimes, but i cant freakin help it. even though i dont want to like him, until i know if he likes me. but the drives me crazzy liek sumtimes at lunch (we sit near eachother at lunch, his friends sit like not to far away from mine) and ive noticed recently he's been sitting closer to were im sitting, and at the game he was like standing with his friends and i think he said sumthin about me (idk wat i just heard my nick name said a few times) and he was near me quite a few times.

so what should i do

You know I just noticed everyone's asking for advice, but no one's giving it. haha So I'll do it, even though I am a fool by many standards.

You like him and you want him to be more than a friend. That's obvious, at least at this stage. Maybe you should just tell him straight out. Then ask if he he likes you too in that way. Coz if they're talking about you, that might mean he likes you, or his friends see that he likes you even though he doesn't know it himself.