Wild Young Things tour!

Hidden
so basically i feel bad for hating on CIWWAF...they were actually alot better then they were on warped but no where near as amazing as they were for paramores headlining tour...but can i say dave melillo is seeeeeexy!! haha sry..but yes over all a 9 out of ten for them

plain white t's i wast really looking foward to seeing but they sounded really good live and full of energy. :D

GYM CLASS HEROES!!!! wow just wow...they were incredible..i didnt want them to ever stop playing..ahh im in love all over again with them <3333

fall out boy poor pete with his broken foot but he was still trying to get around i felt so bad for him but he was a good sport, haha and i wasnt looking foward to seeing them either because of some of the negative comments i have been hearing about them but you know what they were so sweet and genuine so i learned to stop going by what everyone else around you is saying..they put on a great show and i think i will always love them no matta what. we have been tight since like 2005 haha :)

ive_got_good_news_and_bad_news_whic.jpg

yup thats his foot

this is the caption:

ive got good news and bad news, which do you want to hear first?

for anyone who was at the voodoo fest in new orleans- you got to see me jump around. ended up breaking the bone that connects my shin to my foot. no shows will be cancelled. i am currently trying to get a "rocker" boot so i can have a walking cast. currently my foot is the size of a small car. if you see me at a show come sign my cast.

btw sounds like u had loads of fun!

Hidden

^ omg, that looks SO painful. poor pete!! he's always so active! it must kill him not to be able to jump around! but i saw them last night and they were AMAZINGGG!! he did this little one foot hop thing, it was cute/funny! and he went out into the crowd during saturday, and the security guards had to carry him. i felt bad for him. gotta love pete. and they did such a good cover of mr. brightside

Hidden

ok, so a few questions about merch. i kinda want to know what i'm getting now. so i was wondering if anyone could tell me if these shirts are in girls or regular sizes, and if they're regular if they have extra small.

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/ywtmerch/?action=view&current=DSCN0761.jpg

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/ywtmerch/?action=view&current=DSCN0745.jpg

the apple and yellow ones

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/ywtmerch/?action=view&current=efa12249.jpg

the white and red gym class ones and the grey cute one.

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...