Wild Young Things tour!

Hidden

i wanna go soooooo bad!! nov. 13th. i should be getting my tickets fairly soon. i can either order them this week, or paramore. i can't decide!! since paramore shows are selling out so quick, i think i'll get theirs. and then get these when i go to philly in a week and a half for a diff show...so i can save on conveinance charges. but i'm going to the same venue paramore's at, so it'd be more conveinant to get those tickets... i can't decide! this prolly made no sense... i'm just procrastinating my schoolwork, so i'm babbling.

Hidden

i'm waiting for my mom to put more money on her credit card before i can buy them for nov. 13th. but i just checked for tickets to see how far away i'm gonna be, and nothing is showing up under level or section. does that mean they only have spots left on the floor?! that would be VERY shocking... i'm SO confused!!

Hidden

i just went on Thursday, Nov 1. for those that haven't seen any of the bands live before..

Cute Is What We Aim For is pretty good - Shaant seems to stop singing suddenly sometimes and Fred picks it up for him.

Plain White T's are amazing as always, probably my #1 fav band to see live. always so much energy and they keep it fun.

Gym Class Heroes were good. the crowd gets into the dancing and such. lol so it's fun

Fall Out Boy. they were soo good! i've always heard that FOB sucks live, but i was very impressed with them. the crowd was amazing. i got in so many circle pits and mosh pits. and their overall performance was great. pete broke his foot like 3 days before my show, so he wasn't as energetic as i've heard he is.

whoever's going to this tour, you'll have an awesome time!

if you're interested in merch prices, all shirts are 25 bucks no matter what band. hoodies vary from 50-60 bucks i believe. and FOB had some sort of long-sleeve, font/back designed shirt for $40. it was kinda plain though. and i believe all 4 bands had a tote bag for $20.

Hidden
i just went on Thursday, Nov 1. for those that haven't seen any of the bands live before..

Cute Is What We Aim For is pretty good - Shaant seems to stop singing suddenly sometimes and Fred picks it up for him.

did cute play a new song.... i heard they might.. i just wanted to know if they did.

Hidden

so basically i feel bad for hating on CIWWAF...they were actually alot better then they were on warped but no where near as amazing as they were for paramores headlining tour...but can i say dave melillo is seeeeeexy!! haha sry..but yes over all a 9 out of ten for them

plain white t's i wast really looking foward to seeing but they sounded really good live and full of energy. :D

GYM CLASS HEROES!!!! wow just wow...they were incredible..i didnt want them to ever stop playing..ahh im in love all over again with them <3333

fall out boy poor pete with his broken foot but he was still trying to get around i felt so bad for him but he was a good sport, haha and i wasnt looking foward to seeing them either because of some of the negative comments i have been hearing about them but you know what they were so sweet and genuine so i learned to stop going by what everyone else around you is saying..they put on a great show and i think i will always love them no matta what. we have been tight since like 2005 haha :)