Set List

Trrevorr

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I know the tour doesn't start untill tomorrow, but I would really appreciate it if someone would post a full setlist for each band (expecially Paramore) after the show tomorrow. I'm going to see them on Thursday, but I'm not a fan of any of the other bands with them. Will Paramore be doing a full setlist, like 15-18 songs? Or will they only do 10? It's a headlining tour for them, right? So I'd assume they'd be on the longest right? Any insight anyone could share would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

this was posted in the other thread:

for a pessimist, i'm pretty optimistic.

born for this.

emergency.

let this go.

fences.

a cover song [faces in disguise by sunny day real estate].

my heart.

when it rains.

misery business.

whoa.

brighter.

crushcrushcrush.

hallelujah.

that's what you get.

&& we are broken.

These set lists are pretty inconsistant. Another one was posted saying:

1. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

2. Born For This

3. Emergency

4. Let This Go

5. Fences (first time playing it live)

6. Let The Flames Begin

7. Faces In Disguise (Sunny Day Real Estate cover)

8. crushcrushcrush

9. Pressure

10. When It Rains

11. Here We Go Again

12. That's What You Get

13. My Heart (Shorten version, Hayley on Keyboards for the 1st verse, then bridge with the band)

----

14. Decoy (first time live)

15. Misery Business

These set lists are pretty inconsistant. Another one was posted saying:

1. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic

2. Born For This

3. Emergency

4. Let This Go

5. Fences (first time playing it live)

6. Let The Flames Begin

7. Faces In Disguise (Sunny Day Real Estate cover)

8. crushcrushcrush

9. Pressure

10. When It Rains

11. Here We Go Again

12. That's What You Get

13. My Heart (Shorten version, Hayley on Keyboards for the 1st verse, then bridge with the band)

----

14. Decoy (first time live)

15. Misery Business

The first setlist isn't right. I'm pretty sure the second one that I quoted is correct. :)

i was wondering the setlist myself. thanks for posting. it is an AMAZINGGG setlist btw!! i've always thought they should open with for a pessimist... and decoy and when it rains and brighter, and just everything... ahh, i'm SOOOO excited!! i bought my tix for nov. 27th 2 days ago! and i reallyyy wanted my mom to see them, haha. but i had to wait to order her a ticket till i saw if they were doing my heart or not. and even tho that is one of the most amazing songs live ever, i wish they weren't doing it, so my mom could go...she wouldn't like the screaming :( btw...i'm assuming paramore was the very last band? (i'm not sure since they're co-headlining) oh, and the setlist that was posted...is that the exact order?

i'm mourning the loss of Franklin before I made it to a show....but I think I can live without seeing one of my favorite songs because that list is KILLER!!!

i'm super stoked about Decoy...my girlfriend and I joke about that being our song....so i'm bummed she isn't going as well.