Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

When did you go see them?

They were awesome to be honest, they had a little acoustic stage that came dwon from the ceiling halfway through the set and they played right in the middle of the audience, about 12 feet away from where I was stood. :D

When did you go see them?

They were awesome to be honest, they had a little acoustic stage that came dwon from the ceiling halfway through the set and they played right in the middle of the audience, about 12 feet away from where I was stood. :D

last night in Birmingham.

it's the first time i've seen and i hope it's not the last. they played my favourite song Everlong but that's a classic so they had to really,

last night in Birmingham.

it's the first time i've seen and i hope it's not the last. they played my favourite song Everlong but that's a classic so they had to really,

Ha, nice.

Yeah, that is pretty much compulsory for all Foo Fighter shows, but I'm kinda wishing they played more songs from the new album (they only played 3). :???:

well i still haven't bought the album but i got paid today so i'll buy it. yeah i think they should of played more stuff off the new album but as long as they played everlong, i didn't care what they played. wish i had better seats too but i can't complain much cos it was awesome.

you seen the new foo fighters video yet?