Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Haha. I need something to mke me tired and exhausted... And I'm trying to lose soe fat around my butt. LOL

Haha, I thought you didn't mind having a big Josh style butt? xD

Ugh I despise the gym. I'm starting with my personal trainer next week (training for the lacrosse season)

I'm a rather lazy person

I don't have a personal trainer thank fuck. Last thing I need is some guy shouting at me to tell me how to work out properly. :twisted:

I'm lazy that I can't get myself up to go jogging. I should do it few times a week but... I'm just so lazy. That's why I asked my coach to have physic practises every week... That's where I've to run.

Actually, when you have ran so fast and so long that you want to puke, I feel so alive.

Haha, I thought you didn't mind having a big Josh style butt? xD

Well not but you know how hard it's to find the pants you love from H&M? First I was 38 (european sizes), then suddenly 40 and sometimes even 42. And when you look for pants, they have only 36 and 34. It makes me feel that I'm too fat for H&M pants.

Well not but you know how hard it's to find the pants you love from H&M? First I was 38 (european sizes), then suddenly 40 and sometimes even 42. And when you look for pants, they have only 36 and 34. It makes me feel that I'm too fat for H&M pants.

:rotfl:

Yeah, but it is actually a bitch to find decent fitting jeans for anyone nowadays. Like me, every pair I buy turns out to be too small, big, whatever. :nono:

And my ties are little bit bigger, because it's muscle... They make the pants for people who don't have anything. Well I'm sorry H&M that I got meat around my bones.

And this winter's clothes sucks, I can't even find a good looking t-shirt.

*complain complain*