Randomness aka the infamous Spam thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i don't like horror films, not cos they're scary but cos i know it's not not real, i'm not scared so it makes them rubbish to watch. i do like the Final Destination films but that's cos Ali Larter from Heroes is in them and she's hot lol :]

James, they're peanut M&M's, they're so good!

i don't like horror films, not cos they're scary but cos i know it's not not real, i'm not scared so it makes them rubbish to watch. i do like the Final Destination films but that's cos Ali Larter from Heroes is in them and she's hot lol :]

James, they're peanut M&M's, they're so good!

Woof! :D

I prefer chocolate ones. :P

Most Haunted is so stupid. If there's ever nothing on TV I just shove that one and laugh at how ridiculous it is.

I've never seen a ghost either but I do think they could exist. I'm obviously not gona go around saying THEY DO, THEY DO, cos I've never actually seen one.

yeah, weird noises. Like, when I first moved in to my new house everyone went out so i was all aloooooooone, then I heard loads of banging coming from upstairs as if someone was walking around. My dog started barking, and when i opened the kitchen door she started running around and sniffing.

Now, I'm not saying there was some kind of sinister ghoul about, but I was kinda freaked out.

Plus, I have a dead guy's bedroom. HAHA.

sometimes i hear strange noises, like last week i was drying some clothes in the tumble dryer and then later after i had finished doing that, i thought i heard the tumble dryer again but i know i'd switched it off then when i went to investigate, there was nothing.......strange!

My great-great uncle died in our living room about 50 years ago so maybe his ghost is in my house.......great, i'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight now.

See, you think you might not be able to sleep tonight so there's a part of you that thinks they might exist!

I hallucinate at night. I get it from my silly mother. One time I woke up in the middle of the night and there was an electric whisk floating towards me very slowly. Now, that probably sounds funny... and it is, but at the time I was actually sweating with fear LOL

yeah it's cos other people have said they've seen them and i do hear strange noises so yes there is a part of me that think they might exist but until i see one i won't be 100% sure they do exist.

that's strange, it's sounds scary. i've never hallucinated. i just have strange dreams.

And I'm so exhausted. I just came from floorball practise. I ran so fast like all the time, me feet... Uh.

Dad was watching, he thinks I'm so good but I cannot let that to take over me. No one likes people who think "I'm better than you".

Yeah, but I've to say... I have to buy her a better ones. She had these before and gues what happned to them? She broke them, the same way as I did. The headphones that I had for like 2 years didn't break like that.