The Dorks Thread!!! - Part 3

thebrowncoat

alright, in pain though. i got my wisdom teeth out yesterday afternoon. and i slept so much during the day that i only slept from about 3:30-4ish till about 6:30. yet i'm hyper....haha

hahaha you crazy! :P

its 2am here annnd its raining outside...doesnt look like i'll be going to the beach tomorrow...:( lol

aw that sucks. i love the beach...but i also love the rain. heyy, i just realized its raining here too!! lol

yeaah...my back yard i actually the beach:rotfl:...hahaha thats random...sposed to be raining here all week whats up with that!? its summer! lol

got anything planned for the weekend?...oh wait its only tuesday there isnt it....agess till the weekend hahaha

actually, i had like a 10 day weekend. this week is the teachers convention, so we only had school yesterday adn tomorrow for this week, but yesterday i got my wisdom teeth out, so i dont have to go tomorow either. uh...i dont think i have anything planned...probably a couple days to recover though.

how about you?

loll umm friday gonna hang out with my friends friday night i think theres a beach party or something on and my bestie wants me to go with her

then on Sat night theres a battle of the bands on so me and some friends are going to that..

causing havok as we usually do on the weekends muahaha:twisted:

sunday have no idea...might go for a skate or something if the weathers alright