Grove of Anaheim...Nov.9th

ThatsWhatUGet07

So, is anyone here going to the show in Anaheim next friday??

I can't wait!! :D

i also have a couple questions: has anyone ever been to this venue before, cuz it's my first time going there, and i'm wondering if they allow cameras, or if i can sneak it in, and what time i should get there if i want to be in the front and on the barricade?

-thanks! =]

I've never been there but I do know a thing or two about being RIGHT at the front.I've been in the front for almost every show I've been to in the past 6 months.

1. GET THERE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

2. DON'T LET BITCHES PUSH YOU AROUND.

3. EARLY EARLY EARLY EARLY EARLY EARLY EARLY!!!!

^ i swear ppl have to get there super early.. likeevery time i try to get there early so i can be in the front row. i always end up in the second and i cant ever breath so i move to the back... does the baraicade hurt or is it fun?

i've been on the barricade twice, and it was a lot of fun!! it also hurt, because everyone is pushing you against the barricade, and it doesn't feel nice, but it's totally worth it. and it's easy to hold on to it, so you won't get pushed off. i think i might get to the venue at around 6am. do you think i will be on the bar if i get there that early?

i've been on the barricade twice, and it was a lot of fun!! it also hurt, because everyone is pushing you against the barricade, and it doesn't feel nice, but it's totally worth it. and it's easy to hold on to it, so you won't get pushed off. i think i might get to the venue at around 6am. do you think i will be on the bar if i get there that early?

well scinse its on an school day. miss school adn get there early and u will...

but i find it liek this.either ur on the barricade and its probably fun. if ur in the 2-10th row ish u cant breath..

so usally i go to the middle and not die. lol

good show, but i was in the center and about 5 people or so behind the barracades and the sound was kinda shitty. i couldn't hear what kenny or hayley was saying/singing much. and the crowd was super different post mtv. I'm sure being on the barracade was the same, but being in the crowd was different(not good different either)...

good show, but i was in the center and about 5 people or so behind the barracades and the sound was kinda shitty. i couldn't hear what kenny or hayley was saying/singing much. and the crowd was super different post mtv. I'm sure being on the barracade was the same, but being in the crowd was different(not good different either)...

how was it differnt. wat it like more annoying ppl type differnt?

im gonna see them tommrow.

i want to b prepared. lol