Meg & Dia

x3__kim

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

AWW AWESOME, I DIDN'T GET A CD SAMPLER IN MY AP, =( BUT I DID GET THAT CD SAMPLER, CUASE I PURCHASED A MEG AND DIA CD.

THATS COOL YOU GUYS GOT POSTERS AND BRACELETS AND STUFF

IT WAS FUNNY FOR ME, CUASE WHEN I WENT TO THERE SET, INWHICH I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE GONNA BE THERE, I WAS THE ONLY ONE SINGING ALONG, AND IT FELT WEIRD BUT FUN, CUASE THEY KEPT LOOKING OVER AND SMILING, THEN WHEN I WENT TO GET THE AUTOGRAPH LATER, THEY WERE LIKE "IT'S AWESOEM YOU SUNG WITH US, WE THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT YOU SANG ALONG, ATLEAST SOMEONE KNEW THE WORDS" =) LOL

^ Aw that's so rad!! That makes you feel so good right? The way they acknowledged you? At the last Paramore show I went to Hayley made eye contact with me a few times and even smiled once b/c I was screaming the lyrics like crazy haha and that just made me feel so damn good. I'm realllly starting to like Meg and Dia. I really like 'Monster.'

AWW AWESOME' date=' I DIDN'T GET A CD SAMPLER IN MY AP, =( BUT I DID GET THAT CD SAMPLER, CUASE I PURCHASED A MEG AND DIA CD.

THATS COOL YOU GUYS GOT POSTERS AND BRACELETS AND STUFF

IT WAS FUNNY FOR ME, CUASE WHEN I WENT TO THERE SET, INWHICH I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE GONNA BE THERE, I WAS THE ONLY ONE SINGING ALONG, AND IT FELT WEIRD BUT FUN, CUASE THEY KEPT LOOKING OVER AND SMILING, THEN WHEN I WENT TO GET THE AUTOGRAPH LATER, THEY WERE LIKE "IT'S AWESOEM YOU SUNG WITH US, WE THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT YOU SANG ALONG, ATLEAST SOMEONE KNEW THE WORDS" =) LOL[/quote']

Awwwww thats awesome =]

^ Aw that's so rad!! That makes you feel so good right? The way they acknowledged you? At the last Paramore show I went to Hayley made eye contact with me a few times and even smiled once b/c I was screaming the lyrics like crazy haha and that just made me feel so damn good. I'm realllly starting to like Meg and Dia. I really like 'Monster.'

lol it felt nice. =) monster, i like it but i like the old version a lot. and another good one is setting up sunday. =)