The Paramore Official Fanclub

random-girl225

(I wasn't sure where to post this but I thought this would be best)

I was just wondering what people think of the official paramore fan club cause I'm considering joining but I wanna know if it's worth it, cause I LOVE Paramore and everything but it's just whether it's actually worth paying for.

So any comments on it can you post to let me know, it would be much appreciated (:

There's quite a few tabs on the main page that link to a page saying *coming soon*, so it looks like there's some work to be done on it. And yes, there's a chance of getting a pre-sale and M&G for the upcoming tour...

The M&G photo galleries are good for a laugh though. Paramore are such posers. xD

its silly, this is the best fan site and they should have made this the offical one so all the current members dont have to alter anything and then shouldnt have to pay, i can see it been like the Avril ones, where the pay offical site (not now) was a money making scam and pritty crappy site, and then the non offical one (bandaids) is the free one thats the best one, and properly run. not saying the new offical Paramore one will be like the offical Avril one, but i just hope it wont turn into a money making site.

haha wow i wanted to join too but idk to me it doesnt seem worth it..first of all i didnt even get to go to this tour they had...THEY FREAKN SOLD OUT...and then i had to work and stuff so im still debating if i REALLY wanna join..this site seems better then that one but who knows... :/

The sites just starting out so you really cant say if its worth the money tell it fully up and running, just with the shirts and stuff you get for joining it makes it worth the money. official sites, and fans sites are both good in there own way, I wouldn't like to see fan sites like this become the official.

wait.

i joined when it opened in like september, and i'm just wondering, has anybody else NOT gotten their package yet? i emailed them twice and they haven't responded.

Yeah mine hasnt come in yet either but i called them about a week ago and they told me my address and they had the wrong zip code so u might wanna call them and make sure they have the right adress

wait.

i joined when it opened in like september, and i'm just wondering, has anybody else NOT gotten their package yet? i emailed them twice and they haven't responded.

hey, I joined like the first or second day that the fanclub officialy opened and I haven't recieved my package yet.

• 1 month later...