TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!

thorned_lilac_182

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP.

One of my favourite bands ever.

Went down to Manchester last month to see them and I'm going to be seeing them twice in 2 days in July, at Glasgow and Liverpool - provided I get tickets.

It was interesting to read this page and see that so many people thought they couldn't replace Fred. Now Il ove Fred as much as the next guy, but considering he was the 4th band member in the backing vocals position (Jesse Lacey, Adam Lazzara and John Nolan being first, second and third respectively) it was never going to be the end of the band. The new guy, Matt, is shit hot live and I'm really looking forward to seeing them again in July.

And I'm still looking forward to New Again, despite me 100% sure I won't enjoy it that much at first.

i saw them at bamboozle left, i still miss fred and would rather see him up there. but thats just me. fred was my favorite member.

im going to see them june 3, and HOPEFULLY june 7 at this festival with sonny. i have to go. Sonny and TBS would be <3

fred was just so cute haha. but thank god for the color fred, its much easier to meet him now too.

maybe i didnt enjoy the new guy because it was a festival and i was so far back and with a bunch of drunks haha. i was the only sober one and i was trying to enjoy myself and it just wasnt happening. hopefully when i see them in june everyone im with lays off the alcohol

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP.

One of my favourite bands ever.

Went down to Manchester last month to see them and I'm going to be seeing them twice in 2 days in July, at Glasgow and Liverpool - provided I get tickets.

It was interesting to read this page and see that so many people thought they couldn't replace Fred. Now Il ove Fred as much as the next guy, but considering he was the 4th band member in the backing vocals position (Jesse Lacey, Adam Lazzara and John Nolan being first, second and third respectively) it was never going to be the end of the band. The new guy, Matt, is shit hot live and I'm really looking forward to seeing them again in July.

And I'm still looking forward to New Again, despite me 100% sure I won't enjoy it that much at first.

Glasgow? Am I missing something??

Yeah, they're touring the UK in July. Belfast (27th), Glasgow (29th), Liverpool (30th), Cardiff (31st) and Sonisphere (1st August) are all that have been announced so far.

07/26/2009 Dublin Academy, Dublin, United Kingdom

07/27/2009 Spring & Airbrake, Belfast, United Kingdom

07/30/2009 Liverpool Academy, Liverpool, United Kingdom

07/31/2009 Cardiff University, Cardiff, United Kingdom

08/01/2009 Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth, United Kingdom

No Glasgow Date?? (that's off the official website..) Hope there's a London date.. have a feeling I wouldn't be allowed to go to Cardiff/Liverpool

Doubt they'll be a London date cause of the proximity of Sonisphere, but you never know.

And you should know by now Matty, I'm a wealth of gig knowledge. There is a Glasgow date on the 29th at the ABC. Tickets on sale Monday, I think these dates were only put on the myspace today but I knew of them before.