TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!

thorned_lilac_182

The album's shit.

Hoping it's a grower. But I can't see that happening. I will stick to clutching my signed TAYF as I sleep.

it doesn't sound anything like TAYF (definitely not as amazing) but if you listen to the new one without comparing the two, its actually a great record. every song is huge.

it doesn't sound anything like TAYF (definitely not as amazing) but if you listen to the new one without comparing the two, its actually a great record. every song is huge.

I wasn't comparing the two when I listened though. I just found it really boring. It had all the build up but didn't go anywhere with it. The only track I liked was Everything Must Go.

The album's shit.

Hoping it's a grower. But I can't see that happening. I will stick to clutching my signed TAYF as I sleep.

Do...You...Have...EARS? It's so amazing. Way better than Louder Now. Every song on that album was boring :\

And I bet if it did sound anything like TAYF, you'd be complaining about how their sound hasn't changed... :roll:

I AGREE FULLY :hyper:

Do...You...Have...EARS? It's so amazing. Way better than Louder Now. Every song on that album was boring :\

And I bet if it did sound anything like TAYF, you'd be complaining about how their sound hasn't changed... :roll:

You mistake me for someone who liked Louder Now.

I didn't say I wanted it to sound like TAYF either, I just said I'm going to stick to it.

You mistake me for someone who liked Louder Now.

I didn't say I wanted it to sound like TAYF either, I just said I'm going to stick to it.

But you're comparing the two. Two different albums... Just saying though.

No. I wasn't. I didn't get anything from New Again. I listened to it nigh on 10 times when I got it and everytime nothing changed. Lots of promise for going somewhere but no delivery.

If I never said, as a passing statemnt, I'll stick to cradling TAYF while I sleep, then no one would say I was comparing the two. Cause I wasn't.

I'm hardly being defensive. I shared my opinion that I found the album to be on the boring side and that when I thought the songs were going to go somewhere, they didn't. Then because of a passing statement, I'm accused of comparing two albums, when I never did. The only person, ironically, who compared two albums was Holly - in the midst of accusing me of comparing them.

I don't see why everyone's making a fuss of me finding an album boring.

Eh... to each it's own, right?^

I personally find the new TBS being better than i expected. At least they didn't throw in the towel, this is their first album with a new member man, give it some time. I reallllllyyyyyy miss Fred, but he's not coming back in TBS anytime soon, neither is John or Shaun. If you don't like the new TBS, don't listen to them, do what you do, and listen to their old music if it makes you feel better (this isn't to offend anyone coughRosschough). They're doing fine, i'm pretty sure they still have a lot more other fans that have been with them since the beginning that apprecitate the new them, like me And hey, they might even have new fans that are gettin' on the bandwagon

I personally find the new TBS being better than i expected. At least they didn't throw in the towel, this is their first album with a new member man, give it some time. I reallllllyyyyyy miss Fred, but he's not coming back in TBS anytime soon, neither is John or Shaun. If you don't like the new TBS, don't listen to them, do what you do, and listen to their old music if it makes you feel better (this isn't to offend anyone coughRosschough). They're doing fine, i'm pretty sure they still have a lot more other fans that have been with them since the beginning that apprecitate the new them, like me And hey, they might even have new fans that are gettin' on the bandwagon

AMEN TO THAT! :mrgreen:

i havent listened to new tbs :( except sink into me. it is a mental block thing with me with new tbs. eh long story short, when louder now came out it was the day of a funeral so i associate new tbs with death. then this past week (why i havent been on) my grandma was rushed to the hospital and look new tbs cd in a few weeks. so its like idk, its more a mental thing with me why i havent listened.

but im seeing them june 2 at jimmy kimmel, june 3 on tour, and june 7 :D :D :D so when the cd comes out, im going to just listen to it non stop so i learn it quick haha

How can I decide whether or not I like new TBS if I don't listen to them?

In short, all I said was found it boring, could be a grower. Don't like it just now, might like it in the future.

I don't see why everyone's making a big fuss over the fact that one person found it boring. One man's trash is another man's treasure, as the old saying goes.