TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!

thorned_lilac_182

• 2 weeks later...

From the blog they posted...

Sarah:

The best lie I ever told?

I have a couple...

I used my mum's card to book my ticket to see you guys at the show at 93 ft east in London last month.

The website said it was an 18+ gig.

The reference I had to print off said it was an 18+ gig.

The ticket had it written in bold writing that it was an 18+ gig.

So I went down there on the night.

And then the doorman wanted ID.So I gave him some and got in.

It was seriously the best gig I've ever been to and probably the best gig I'm ever going to go to.Thanks for that =]

Anyway, the lie?I'm only 16.

I'd conned the doorman with some slightly inaccurate ID.And I'd lied to my mum about the age restriction so she'd let me go.

I DO feel bad about that though.Believe it or not I think I'm going to go and tell her after writing this because she still doesn't know.

But I couldn't not go could I?I knew it was going to be incredible and I figured it was worth the risk of not being let in and having to sit outside feeling sorry for myself, then to go home and get grounded.

If you want an extra laugh though I bought a child's train ticket to get me there and back.You can get fined for that =|

I think I love you a little too much.

Sorry, Mom.Sorry, God.

(Sarah is one persistent girl. Although she told a TON of lies to go to the show, she still apologized for her lies at the end.)

I honestly didn't think I'd win.Those lies earned me wayyy more than I wanted in the first place!I'm definatly not complaining though =]

I don't know if any of you knew about the competition they had on their myspace over the last week?

You had to tell them your best lie.

And I won, which is probably something I shouldn't be too proud of but I'm well happy!I'm in their top 8 now too =]

wow thats cool

and wow you live in reading, me too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ooooh so yeah i didn't go to Taste Of Chaos last night damn damn damn can't believe i missed that phone call.....anyway thats another story

I don't know if any of you know about this but i thought i may as well pass it along incase you didn't apparently Fred wasn't at TOC in Brighton anyway because he has family problems of some sort, so the lead singers from the other bands filled in on their songs i was told.

Soooo yeah haha thats my news :]

IM SO EXCITED ABOUT TASTE OF CHAOS ON SATURDAYIM SO EXCITED ABOUT TASTE OF CHAOS ON SATURDAYIM SO EXCITED ABOUT TASTE OF CHAOS ON SATURDAYIM SO EXCITED ABOUT TASTE OF CHAOS ON SATURDAYYYYY

Haha

Its gonna be so good

Makedamnsure live

omg

Im gonna have like, a heart attack ill be going so crazzzzy

hahahahaa