TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!

thorned_lilac_182

no ma'am

most people don't

it's usually toronto, vancouver, and montreal

That's so stupid. It's like no one's ever heard of western/central Canada before.

WHAT ABOUT THE TBS FANS IN MANITOBA?

OR EVEN NORTHERN CANADA??!!?!?

I BET THERE'S SOME AWESOME ESKIMO TBS FANS JUST DYING TO SEE THEM LIVE!

• 3 weeks later...

So, I'm seeing them tomorrow with Anberlin.

I actually might get to mosey backstage because my friend's sister's boyfriend's friend works at the venue. hahahaha.

My friend is going to the show as well and she's definitely getting to go backstage and she said if she could get me backstage she would.

I'm so excited.

I've never seen TBS before and I've never seen Anberlin in a club setting, I've only see then at Warped. I bet the show is gonna be killer.

I don't mean to be "that guy" but the one piece of advice I can give you for a TBS show is do not get your hopes up.

When I seen then in '07, my friend told me like ten minutes before they went on stage "don't get your hopes up, I've seen them before and they weren't great" and I was all like "why would you lie like that? bitch".

Turns out she was right, it was gash. Howeverrrrrrrrrrrr, last time (two months ago) they completely blew me away and are still the best live act I've seen this year, hands down. And I had little to no hope after the last debacle.

But my friend's advice still stands - don't get your hopes up.

In saying that, I hope you get the killer TBS to come and play sweet, sweet music that if it was possible, it would impregnate your eardrums with all sorts of TBS music goodness.

In hindsight, I probably should have stopped at "killer TBS".