Rewind Live! amazing!!!

milesk182

omg i love that video!

the song is one of my favorites and i've been searching for

videos of them performing it live.

but i guess its an old video since i see hunter.

aha aww hayley's so sweet.

"you gotta take care of each other" lol

just as Hallelujah the older version is better or live version this is awsome! anyone got the miracle version with screams that hayley describe in this synth... interview?

I don't think they ever played that version of Miracle live...and if there's a demo of it, it hasn't been released.

The Rewind demo that got released on the Best Buy version of RIOT! is not one of their favorites. Hayley told me once that she was really struggling with her vocals on the day they recorded that.

I don't think they ever played that version of Miracle live...and if there's a demo of it, it hasn't been released.

The Rewind demo that got released on the Best Buy version of RIOT! is not one of their favorites. Hayley told me once that she was really struggling with her vocals on the day they recorded that.

aa cool dude that you know so much :) Its not my favourite too but I really like Rewind live a big diff.

Yeah you can tell.

On the record, when she sings the "good byeee" part, the vocals clash and miss pitch.