Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

thast tru i am also. but its the easiest way i can keep in touch with all of my friends from where i used to live so yea.

Hmm yeah. Strange seeing how I was a right myspack whore when I first started out. xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS BREAK EVERYONE!

Thank god school is over... for now

WOOT FOR XMAS HOLS! :mrgreen:

How be you Kristen?

haha yea when i started out i wasnt on much now im a myspace whore im on allllll the time haha.

:P

Hey all!

I'm pretty angry too Kristen... Stupid kids in my class are stupid.

aye! stupid kids in my SCHOOL!

i was attempted to be kidnapped yesterday because some dumb boys decided i was little and innocent looking so they threw a giant garbage bag over my head/body and tried to duck tape it around me and abduct me.

oh where have all the sweet boys gone? :nono:

ew. thats stupid i hate when ppl bash them... i mean if yu dnt liek them thats ok keep it to yurself no need to the negitiveness.

yea but everyday these guys in my spanish and bio classes tell me paramore sucks i used to get mad now i just "oh yea i kno" cuz im not gunna bother argueeing with them everyday.

i was attempted to be kidnapped yesterday because some dumb boys decided i was little and innocent looking so they threw a giant garbage bag over my head/body and tried to duck tape it around me and abduct me.

Aww that's mean!

Do you want me to come over and sort them out for you?

Note: It will take me about 10 hours to get there.

That's retarded. What douche bags.

• Like 1

ew. thats stupid i hate when ppl bash them... i mean if yu dnt liek them thats ok keep it to yurself no need to the negitiveness.

yea but everyday these guys in my spanish and bio classes tell me paramore sucks i used to get mad now i just "oh yea i kno" cuz im not gunna bother argueeing with them everyday.

Don't bother trying to argue with other people...everyone has their own views. :P

I understand people have their opinions, but his reasons were just ridiculous and false.

Why he doesn't like paramore:

1. Hayley's orange hair (she changes it like every week?)

2. They don't write their own music (totally bullshit)

3. 13 year old kids like them (whot he fuck cares?)

ugh. anyways im good.

What's her hair got to do with anything related to their music? :roll:

And there's some people on her younger than 13...again what's that to do with anything P-more music-related?

wow i haven't been here in forever.

*waves* :mrgreen:

Aww that's mean!

Do you want me to come over and sort them out for you?

Note: It will take me about 10 hours to get there.

lol. that's nice of you to offer but i've got it sorted out.

That's retarded. What douche bags.

i know! they're seniors too....so its like grow up. pshhh.

NATASHA! omfg i feel like i havnt talked 2 yu in like 5,000 years. we used to talk in teh chat all the time haha.

how yu been?

CATIE!! aha, i know, right! i been tired. oooh so tired. i'm so glad christmas break is here, maybe i can catch up on some much needed rest. what about you?

*waves* :mrgreen:

*waves* hiya james! long time, no talk! how've ya been?

Don't bother trying to argue with other people...everyone has their own views. :P

yea it was just sooo annoying cuz they didnt stop with it but whatever idc anymore. they do it jsut to piss me off d it really doesnt anymore. i havnt heard it all week tho cuz those boys got susupeded for a food fight. it was the best food fight ever tho!