Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

well my gpops getting worse. he's now in a semi-coma, and idk what that is, but its not good. my dad he's lucky to live to xmas. and my friend whos moving back to brazil...well theres alot going on with that. we need to call dyfus b/c his parents have been abusing him for months now. he sincerely told me today that it was still going on and that its really bad. he then told my bff, in a defensive scared tone, that nothing was going on and that he doesnt want dyfus called. we need to call. and idc how many people hate me for wanting to go agasint what he wants..but its for the better. and he's leaving 1/16 to go to brazil. we dont have much time, and friday might be the last day we see him. and i'm sick. >.

awwww omg im sooo sorry i totally kno how yu feel. i really do my gpa died 2 years ago. nd i moved away from my best friend's twice. but wats going on wit him is bad yu really do need to call i would. =/ sorry

omg i love how ive been a paramore fan for a year and a half and have never heard these songs

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=298201693

im so mad and they rnt downloadable