Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

Haha, first I sent my friend a text message (she's in another school) "hey when you got time go and check twloha.com, they have amazing shirts up there and all the money goes for good cause!". She answered "are you trying to get me to buy you one?" LOL

Hey everyone :D

Hey still on silent hill? and boy did street fighter suck

Up to the subways now.

"Oh yes, let's go down into the subway where it's dark and scary!"

*runs like fuck towards the car park* :P

Haha, I know it did! But I still can't help but watch it everytime it's on TV. :rotfl:

Haha, first I sent my friend a text message (she's in another school) "hey when you got time go and check twloha.com, they have amazing shirts up there and all the money goes for good cause!". She answered "are you trying to get me to buy you one?" LOL

Hey everyone :D

Well...it is for a good cause either way. :P

It was about India... We had this weird man yesterday telling about India and I was like "enought already" (it was the worst lesson ever) and then the teacher said thast today's guest is going to talk about India too.

Too much India.

It was about India... We had this weird man yesterday telling about India and I was like "enought already" (it was the worst lesson ever) and then the teacher said thast today's guest is going to talk about India too.

Too much India.

And next week, we're talking about South America! :P