Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

YES! *highfives*

they are amazing.

AND IM GOING TO SEE THEM! sooo excited!

luckyy!! with cobra starship?? they said they were going to where i saw them in november with that tour but they're nott =[ I was soo sad.

They're sooo good live tho. One of the best i've ever seen. and they're amazing people too.

luckyy!! with cobra starship?? they said they were going to where i saw them in november with that tour but they're nott =[ I was soo sad.

They're sooo good live tho. One of the best i've ever seen. and they're amazing people too.

aww that stinks. and yea that the tour im seeing them with. im hoping that i meet them. and also meet cobra again. that would be awesome!

Omg, that sux. I don't do well in groups. I'm always ending up taking the project home and finisheing it up.

yea my teacher asked me a question but i didnt kno anything about it.

sweeet! ive met cobra they are soo nice! gabe gave us hugs when we left and told us to tell our dad bye haha

haha. Travis from WTK gave me a hug because i spent allll day making cookies for the band but the security guards didnt let me bring them in the venue so i didnt get to give them to them. i was soooo mad.