Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

I'm back from town. I bought this cute shirt, headband and a hoodie... But I didn't remember that my twin has the same hoodie!

First I accidently buy the same hoodie like my friend, now my sister. There's something wrong with me...

Yep, especially since I've done nowt but uni work for the last couple weeks I was looking forward to this, but no, fate has to shit all over me.

Although since it was because Josh has got a chest infection, which you really can't predict, I'll let them off...

Noooo that's awful!

I'm sorry. Bands always seem to let the best of people down. :nono:

Yeah, but it's not the end of the world: it's going to be re-scheduled for a later date, and it's cause Josh caught a chest infection, so they've got a good reason. ;D

Besides, I don't think anyone would dare get annoyed with Josh. Have you seen the size of him?! :willy_nilly:

Yeah, but it's not the end of the world: it's going to be re-scheduled for a later date, and it's cause Josh caught a chest infection, so they've got a good reason. ;D

Besides, I don't think anyone would dare get annoyed with Josh. Have you seen the size of him?! :willy_nilly:

Yeah, he is preeeetty huge. But he won't hit a girl... at least I hope not.