Paramore on TRL commercial

MusicFreak810

I'm not sure how long they've been doing this, but on those little 'intro'/back from the commercial break things on TRL they show like a digital montage thing of videos and they've put Paramore's Pressure video on it. It shows up a lot and its actually pretty good publicity for Paramore fans who've just gotten into them with Misery Business.

yea, i saw this today. =] And I think they make an appearance on tommorrows show!

On the subject of TRL, Im just curious about this. How are they number 7 on the TRL Countdown, but when the video comes on it says that its number 4 in TRL Voting?

Has anyone noticed that? TRL has been changing alot of things lately, so maybe I just missed something?

yea, i saw this today. =] And I think they make an appearance on tommorrows show!

On the subject of TRL, Im just curious about this. How are they number 7 on the TRL Countdown, but when the video comes on it says that its number 4 in TRL Voting?

Has anyone noticed that? TRL has been changing alot of things lately, so maybe I just missed something?

they've changed the countdown/voting system. Instead of just ranking the videos based on video votes they've incorporated the online streaming and ringtone purchases. So with all those variables factored in, they then rank the videos.